• dunb ladies

Lady One

Im working on something and this lady asks and points to a sale sign:
    "what does this mean.. with card?"
    i tell her: "with <store> card"
    her : "whats that?? a charge card??"
    me : "no, it just gets you sale prices and coupons."
    her : "i dont get it"
    me (thinking....whats there not to get?? how old are you lady?)
    me : " its a card that gets you sale prices and coupons, its free, theres no charges"
    her : " ohhhhhhhh i think i have one of those"

*mentally punches her in the face*

its like *let me dumb it down for you*

Lady Two

I was on the phone with a person and at the same time trying to get change for the cashier and i see a woman looking at me really wanting to ask me a question. I put the person on hold, because i had to check something and im trying to get change and the woman starts asking about dryer balls.

she asks if we still carry them blah blah tells me what they are *i already know*

i told her we dont carry them anymore

"can you order them?"
    i tell her if its something we dont carry we cant order it
    "but you used to carry it"
    i said that even though we used to, we no longer do, and cant order them. that i havent seen them in a longgg time.

"well, where can i get them?"
    i tell her "probably bed bath and beyond or a place like that"
    *looks confused*

this is a pharmacy not a damn home goods store

i dont know why people dont understand or get mad when i tell them if we dont carry it we cant order it

It's a little-known fact that washers are male and dryers are female. That's why dryer balls are scarce as hen's teeth.
    Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Quoth HYHYBT View Post
      It's a little-known fact that washers are male and dryers are female. That's why dryer balls are scarce as hen's teeth.
      Aha! Another knitter!

Actually I think that the consensus was the the front loaders were the females. (This from the pin-up calendar a fan made).

Comment

Quoth Magpie View Post
        Aha! Another knitter!

Actually I think that the consensus was the the front loaders were the females. (This from the pin-up calendar a fan made).
        I don't know anything about knitting, and have never seen that site before.
        Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Quoth Magpie View Post
          Aha! Another knitter!

Would that be true for both front load washers and dryers or just the front load washers?

I've got a front load washer and a front load dryer . . . does that mean they're both females?
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

'Dunb' ladies. Hehehe.

Comment

yea i realized i can't spell

Comment

Quoth sarasquirrel View Post
                yea i realized i can't spell
                I'm sorry I was just poking fun. *hugs*

Comment

Pffft. Send her down to my Aid of Rite, we've got tons of those cheapie $1 ones.

Second & third best place? Ebay and Gaiam.
                  Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
                    Pffft. Send her down to my Aid of Rite, we've got tons of those cheapie $1 ones.

Second & third best place? Ebay and Gaiam.
                    send her to a competitor? nevahhh! lol

i have sent people to walgreens, if theyre looking for wet and wild makeup...usually not rite aid, since there arent as many around here

Comment

Quoth SuperNat View Post
                      I'm sorry I was just poking fun. *hugs*
                      hahaha thats ok, im not upset. i was just like, damn silly me

Comment

Working...
                      X