This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We haven't been since October!

Grr, one lady almost tipped me over the edge.

The store had been open for around an hour and in walks SC, and when she gets to the counter she has one item to purchase and a piece of paper that looks oddly like a car registration form...

Me: I'm sorry, you can't do car registration here, we are just a post centre not a post office (yea, note the change in name, as I've said elsewhere, a HUGE difference in the capability of the store to do things).
    SC: So what, I can't pay this here?
    Me: Yea, sorry, we haven't been able to do them since October
    SC: Oh, ok.

SC picks up the item she was going to purchase, walks near to where it belongs on the display cubes, tosses it on, it falls onto the floor, and she walked out with her hand in the air in the whole "OMG, I can't believe they don't do car registrations, I'm never going to shop in their again, and my car rego is already over due, I think I'm going to cry" thing going on.

I checked with a CW that I hadn't said it in anyway that would make her go off like that, and she said nope. So gee, what did I do? In fact this CW wasn't even working when we changed over (see sig), and she is (and others who have started since then) going to have to put up with customers like this.

I don't mind the ones who go "Oh, really? Do you know of anywhere else I can do this" and I tell them where and when (Such as today, I don't think anyone is open who can do it, and after 1pm on a Sat there is only one place in the whole city that I am aware of that you can), but to get all angry about? The only blessing, she didn't actually yell and scream at me
    Began work Aug as casual '08
    Ex-coworkers from current place of work: 26ish
    Current co-workers at current place of work: 15ish - yes he just hired 3 more casuals
    Why do I still work there again?

of course it's your fault! don't you know she was the princess of "nothing's-my-fault"land, engaged to the prince of "you're-so-stupid"ia? how dare you not do something you can't do in the first place! you'll be hearing from their embassy soon...

/sarcasm
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Comment

Wow, what a Bitch! Yeah, her hissy fit and attempted destruction of merchandise really taught you guys a lesson. Uh huh.
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Working...
      X