X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell phone ass and friend

I was up front with cw N, and this guy comes up, talking on his cell phone

he places his item on the counter and N asks him if he had a BVS card
    keeps talking, tries shoving credit card in her face, mind you she hasnt scanned anything yet.
    she asks again louder, he shakes his head no.

his buddy is down an aisle and is yelling as to who has called him.

btw the convo on the phone sounded really stupid. and the guy was talking quite loudly

so his friend then comes up and is buying something.

N asks him if he has a BVS card. and shows his 2 credit cards and says no, and that hes only got those two since he's downsizing his wallet

transaction ends and shes handing him his receipt and what not and says he doesnt need it, hes in a rush, and is downsizing his wallet....

so then he goes off to the side to re-organize for a few minutes...yea what rush.

meanwhile his loud mouth friend is still having a quite loud conversation

and they finally leave

i mean, what is it that people can simply not be bothered while on their cell phone at check out?

and its a yes or no question if you have a card. dont tell me no b/c :
    youre downsizing your wallet
    its on your keys...in your car
    youve changed purses
    blah blah. i dont care

also just fyi:

its one card per household

so many people complain they cant use the coupon from their husbands card for their own transaction where they used their own card. jerks.

as soon as the douches left i whipped out my phone and pretended to have a loud meaningless convo with someone, N thought it was funny

Man I hate people on cell phones. Depending on my mood I'll not say a word to them, or i'll be really obnoxious and make sure to ask ALL the questions I can, loudly.

I have a quick question. Do you guys get some sort of commision or any incentive to sign people up for the cards? I went to one once, didn't have a card(rarely go, no point in getting one), said I didn't want one, and the lady pretty much forced one on me by scaning it and shoving it in my bag. Thought it was weird.

Comment

Quoth Summerfly413 View Post
      Man I hate people on cell phones. Depending on my mood I'll not say a word to them, or i'll be really obnoxious and make sure to ask ALL the questions I can, loudly.

I have a quick question. Do you guys get some sort of commision or any incentive to sign people up for the cards? I went to one once, didn't have a card(rarely go, no point in getting one), said I didn't want one, and the lady pretty much forced one on me by scaning it and shoving it in my bag. Thought it was weird.
      nooo not at all.

i never bother to ever ask people to sign up

she either was :

1) crazy
      or
      2) may have had some sort of push to sign people up from the compnay or the store manager.

we dont make anything on anything lol

Comment

Working...
      X