This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Faced Customer

I had to put the customer on hold a couple of times during the conversation and this happened.

me - sorry, I just need to put you on hold for a minute while I check a couple of your details
    customer (good face) - That's ok luvvy you take as long as you need I'm just glad you're helping me
    customer while on hold to someone in background (bad face) - This fucking bitch is taking a long time

me *doesn't let customer know I can hear her, and returns not thirty seconds later* ok, I have checked those details, everything is ok and now I just need to put you on hold for another minute or so while I make sure you will be receiving a payment
    customer (good face) that's fine, thank you so much
    while on hold customer (bad face) - This woman must be fucking deaf, did you hear her ask me to repeat *something I had not heard from customer and asked her to say it again previously in the conversation*

me - *returns to customer another less than 30 seconds later, say her payment has gone through ask if she has had any problems with call at all?*
    customer (good face) no luvvy, you did just fine, and thank you again.

Tempted to tell customer I heard every word to her friend, but didn't.
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

I would have loved to hear what she had to say for herself.

Comment

I would love to hear the reaction of people like that when you tell them you could hear every word. When I worked the drive thru at Burger King I could hear every word of the person on the other side. I've had things from trash talkers to bad singers.

Comment

This is after the event, I know, but maybe if it happens next time say, "And tell your friend hello." or something. What a 2-face! I bet she is a wonderful MIL.
        Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

If you could have only gotten away with.......

Quoth TelephoneAngel View Post
          me *doesn't let customer know I can hear her, and returns not thirty seconds later* ok, I have checked those details, everything is ok and now I just need to be a fucking bitch again, and put you on hold for another minute or so.....

Mike
          Meow.........

Comment

Working...
          X