Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whiskey is drinking again; News at 11(Sailors would tell me to watch my mouth)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiskey is drinking again; News at 11(Sailors would tell me to watch my mouth)

Alright guys, I'm trying to work with you here. I haven't come through the window to strangle ANYONE yet.

And for reference since there was llama drama in my last post I am basically ONLY REFERENCING DRUNKS ON FRI/SAT/SUN WHO COME THROUGH THE DRIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. Piss off days all you want, take 20 minutes to check your bags, whatever I dont care. Hell, if youre sober and just at Jack because its Damn Fine Food (its actually pretty decent, imo) at 2am I really don't care. I like my sober people in the middle of the night.

Again, for reference: ABOUT DRUNKS. AT 2AM. ON THE WEEKEND. Especially the dickhole ones. If youre drunk and nice, w/e I don't care. I'll tell my manager to go fuck himself before I rush out a decent customer who actually needs something fixed/replaced/whatever.

Rule #1A: Listen to the Great Lady in the Speaker Box.

Me: HI IM ___NAME____ HOW ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Them: Great can I get a #12 with a coke?
    Me: What size?
    Them: Coke.
    Me: ...what size?
    Them: Also can I get a chicken sandwhich.

Rule #1B: Wait for my prompts. The machine is my master, I do what it says.
    Me: HRU?
    Them: #12
    Them: Oh can i get no tomatonoononionextramayotwentytwovirginsandasideof coleslaw?
    Me: what... size?
    Them: size... what are the sizes??

......This isnt starbucks. I see you twice a week. God damn it.

Rule #2: Get out. No seriously, I'm calling my manager because I'm about to lose my job.

I know I'm a small girl and you think its LOL to sit in my drive with 12 people behind you when you have your food and took a half hour to check it. Now you want to sit there and eat your food. Guess what? You're IN YOUR CAR. IN A DRIVE THROUGH. DRIVE FUCKING THROUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. All those people behind you? THEY WANT THEIR STUPID FUCKING FOOD TOO. LEAVE GOD DAMN IT.

(happy edit: Thank you, Paramedic Supervisor, for joking with me when I told you the car in front didnt feel like moving [so he could be served faster] that you wouldn't feel like responding to their 911 call for help when they drunkenly flip their SUV. ILY.)

Rule #Beer: If I could drink at work I'd be the best employee or have an extensive felony record.

Don't freak out because youve been waiting that OMGMYFOODISTOTESPROBCOLD!!!! Its not. If drive is backed up, GRILL IS BACKED UP. Some jackoff in front of you ordered 45$ worth of food. We have to cook all that, which means we can't cook yours. Theres very little we have on standby on grave, and the little we do isn't there for long. Especially on grave weekend, shut up.

Rule #-______FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUCKKKKKkkk .
    Waits suck, I know, I apologize. I feel genuinely bad when people have to wait for food. However, when I tell you that there are only 2 people here and you just ordered 16 tacos and 10 sandwiches, please shut the hell up about your wait. You're screwing up my time, I have to deal with you longer than normal while trying to prep your food. Guess what? THERES ONLY TWO OF US. I cant sing and dance for you at the window AND fix your damn food. Decide if you want to wait another 10 minutes while I go over your traumatic childhood with you, or if you want your food and to drive your drunk ass home.

Rule #5: Drugs are awesome, but only when I'm doing them willingly.

Do not blow your:
    -- Weed Smoke
    -- Crack Smoke
    -- Cigarette Smoke
    -- ????? Smoke

in my face. I will shut my window with force.

Rule #I can and will out-bitch you.

My managers love me. LOVE me. I work my ass of all shift long, i do my best to give excellent customer service and make sure everyones happy. If you do not treat me like a person, you will get the same response. Example!?

Me: HAIIIIIIII HRU? 2 chicken sandwhiches etc etc?? 5.91$ please
    Them: ....... *hands money*
    Me: Okay! Heres your coke... and your sprite!
    Them:.... ...... ...... (i usually get an "oh" or a "thanks" or something.)
    Me: .................................*hands change*
    Them: ...........
    Me: ............................. *hands food*
    Them: I NEED SAUCE?!?!?!?!!?!
    Me: All fifty five I have back here?

I seriously have like fifty five sauces back here. Don't tell me "Yes" to "do you need any kind of sauce?" Also, "one of everything" is not an appropriate answer. I will make you sit there while I go to the back and get ONE OF EVERYTHING.

Also, What the fuck is with decision making? What is it about "small, medium or large?" that throws people? You're not making an important decision here, this is not who wants to be a millionaire. You're getting fries and a goddamn coke. If you don't know how big our sizes are, tell me and I will tell you. Forty five seconds of "uh... uh... uh,...." Jesus everloving christ when is my break? When you hear my manager come on the mic (hes male, Im female its obvious) its because I told him to suck my dick and deal with you because you're killing my brain cells. Well, not in so many words, but there are hand gestures involved.

Alright, I'm almost done. Last one

Rule #.00000001 THE MOST IMPORTANT

GOD DAMN IT LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I confirm your order TWICE before you pay me. I know you think I'm infallible and how can a woman THIS GORGEOUS do anything wrong but heres some earth shattering news: I'm just like you. I know, I know, I wear this fancy retail uniform, with my sworovski-crystal studded hat and my 6,000,000.00 Chanel custom earrings and its easy to believe I know everything you've ever thought because I am that amazing. Well, thats a lie, I do know everything. I'm 23 after all. I am still not a mind reader and I cant tell when youre stupid, sometimes. Examples!

---ACT I: THE BOX OF UNHOLY HATE AND GARBLE---
    Them: GARBLEMUMBLEOHGODLOLIMDRUNK?????
    Me: so two tacos what else?
    Them: GARBLE OOOCHEESE???
    Me: grilled cheese sandwhich?
    Them: YEAH AND A LARGE COKE?
    Me: so 2 tacos, a grilled cheese and a coke?
    Them: YEAH! YOURE AWESOME! ILY (this is more frequent than I like)
    Me: x.00$ at the window.
    ---ACT II; WINDOW--
    Me: so 2 tacos, a grilled cheese and a coke?
    Them: WHAT? NO! TWO TACOS NO CHEESE AND A SPRITE????
    Me: *sigh* alright, can you park for me it'll be a few minutes.

Why is everything a question when they're drunk? Oh god, thats probably not the best way to end this considering my title.

Authors note: Forgive the spelling if theres errors. Firefox spell check can only do so much.

TOTAL OT: What happened to Cussing Out Coworkers? I'm a Manager (hiss-boo!!!!) at another thing I cant discuss (oooh... mystery...) and I'd like to rant about that. Theres some stuff I'd like actual advice on. I've never managed people (let alone 10-20 people) and I want to make sure they succeed. LOL obvious I'm new right? aw :\
    Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

How funny. Your username is the same name of delicious alcohol mixed with my Coke right now.

Back on Topic: As a customer who frequently goes through drive-thrus (that's how I word it), I've seen all of this and I can only imagine how the person inside does pull a revolver and tell those drunks to get their s*** straight.

Your final story cannot be more true. I've been behind so many drunks to remember what they ordered and then act as if they ordered something completely different when it's time to pay. IF only there was a way you could produce a recording of their voice back at the ordering stage to shut them up.
    In the slot machine of life, I am the WILD symbol.

Comment

Ah the joy of graveyards. Idiots demanding you open up your locked store so a drunk can trash the sparkly-clean bathrooms with their bodily fluids. When refused, they take care of business behind our dumpster eww.

We once had six cop cars blocking our drive thru - it seems some idiot thought he could hide from the police by "blending in" with our drive thru line. Didn't work. Our lane was blocked for about ten minutes and it was obvious to anyone with two brain cells what was causing the delay. Yet every other person in line asked if they could get a discount for the wait. Yes they were serious and the answer was no.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post

We once had six cop cars blocking our drive thru - it seems some idiot thought he could hide from the police by "blending in" with our drive thru line. Didn't work. Our lane was blocked for about ten minutes and it was obvious to anyone with two brain cells what was causing the delay. Yet every other person in line asked if they could get a discount for the wait. Yes they were serious and the answer was no.
        Oh god I'm already waiting for someone to shit on something that isnt the toilet and now i'm going to wait for this. Mannn. We get cops through our drive on grave like theres no tomorrow. Cops love teryaki, fyi, I don't know why.

1 out of 2 or 3 of my drunks ask me for free stuff. I tell them I'll "hook them up" for five dollars. They get all mad and remind me their asking for an item thats only 3$ at the normal price. Well...

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
          A

Rule #1B: Wait for my prompts. The machine is my master, I do what it says.
          Me: HRU?
          Them: #12
          Them: Oh can i get no tomatonoononionextramayotwentytwovirginsandasideof coleslaw?
          Me: what... size?
          Them: size... what are the sizes??

......This isnt starbucks. I see you twice a week. God damn it.
          This part amused me greatly. And for the sake of keeping your joke, I haven't highlighted the part that amused me.
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
            TOTAL OT: What happened to Cussing Out Coworkers? I'm a Manager (hiss-boo!!!!) at another thing I cant discuss (oooh... mystery...) and I'd like to rant about that. Theres some stuff I'd like actual advice on. I've never managed people (let alone 10-20 people) and I want to make sure they succeed. LOL obvious I'm new right? aw :\
            Its there, you can only see it after you've performed the secret handshake!

...aka, log in, lol.
            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

ahhh the box....
              the late night crazys is why i went to find a better job 2 years ago.

one night i had a long night because my help never showed, my relief didn't know i didnt have cover and showed up on time not early so i didnt cash out until an hour and a half after my shift (usually the front cashier would cash out while the drive through ran drive through then would cover them while they did a drawer swap usually meaning they where out by 10 minutes after shift) because i couldn't count my drawer completely because while the chick was there i had run the drive through it took me an hour to get to that then with both of running form the office and the window while she counted her drawer took another 15 minutes. then we hade the whole shake machine being taken apart to be cleaned and the sudden insurge of the drunks wanting tacos and shakes.

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
                What is it about "small, medium or large?" that throws people? You're not making an important decision here, this is not who wants to be a millionaire.
                If you're talking about drinks, you don't have medium, you have regular.

Look! I know how to read your menu!

Mmm... actually drove through there after work yesterday. Of course, after work for me is around 5:30-6:00 in the evening, so you'd not see me.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                  If you're talking about drinks, you don't have medium, you have regular.

Look! I know how to read your menu!

^-.-^
                  Is this why they keep saying regular? Ive never even looked at our menu before, even when I wasn't an employee. Regular is small to me. No wonder they get huffy. Regular is medium now i guess. Which medium is a 32 ounce drink. Ugh.

edit: for the record, my machine says medium. At least sync up the stupid verbiage so its the same across the board (LOL see what I did? Its a play on words. I'm batting 1000 tonight folks)

Comment

I'm sorry. People who don't know what they want are the worst.
                    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
                    X