Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• customer complains that we're open :o!!

This guy had myself and my manager on the floor laughing when he left.

GUY walks into our pharmacy and looks around: you're open?
    ME: yes sir
    GUY: ...why are you open, it's christmas
    ME:..erm we only close for two days over christmas, it's back to normal now
    GUY: how stupid, it's christmas no one will come in
    ME: ok then sir (thinking what a nutter)
    GUY:...you don't care do you?
    ME: I'm not really sure what your complaint is sir. If you're complaining that we're open it's because christmas is now over
    GUY:...how stupid

He then turned and walked out and me and my manager spent at least half an hout laughing and saying 'why are you open' in bad jack sparrow accents

We need more customers like this, year round. You're open on April 12th?! I'M CALLING THE POLICE! YOU'RE SCREWING US OVER BY PROVIDING SERVICES AT A TIME LIKE THIS!
    No good news is good bad news

Comment

SC: There's nobody in your store
      You: Are you calling yourself nobody sir???

My only guess is that he's one of those good samaritan clowns who thinks he's in your corner, without realizing how much of an annoyance he's truly being. In this case, "you poor workers" shouldn't have to come in at this time of year. Yeah, tell that to the million others who were ready to riot in the streets for closing half an hour early on Christmas eve
      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
      Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

"sir, personally I agree. Unfortunately, it's out of my hands. If you feel so strongly about it, please email our corporate offices directly."
        I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

If he's so ticked that you're open, then WTH is he doing there? Why doesn't he refrain from shopping and send an email to corporate admonishing them? Idiot.

From now on-

"Why are you open?"
          "So people like you don't have to plan ahead."

Comment

Hee hee... Jack Sparrow voices...

-Swaggers a bit, twiddles fingers and leans back with widening eyes- Why the bloody hell are you open mate?

And do you have any Rum?
            "How bloody difficult is it to take care of a DVD?"
            ~Me after any time I look at the back of a disc~

Comment

Obviously, he's never worked a pharmacy, where on the 26th, everyone who procrastinated and missed thier docor's offices closing for Christmas WILL be in, all at once.
              - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth evilhomer View Post
                My only guess is that he's one of those good samaritan clowns who thinks he's in your corner,
                This reminds me of a customer who came last week. It was dinner, it was busy, but I was rolling with it. I was at the steaming table, which is seperated from the dining room by a low partition made of wooden-framed glass. I shuffled up to the steaming table and began filling bowls with chili. A tall woman--whom was waiting for her order to come up--leans way over the partition and says to me, "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Sooooooooooo much work. What a shaaaaame." In what was probably a genuinely sympathetic tone, but vexed I remained, and I didn't appreciate her invading my personal space, that is the kitchen and the airspace thereof. So I replied to her, "You know, they do pay me." She just tsked a few times more and wandered back to her table.
                You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

Dare I hope she had a low-cut top whilst leaning?

Rapscallion, priorities are important...

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
                    Obviously, he's never worked a pharmacy, where on the 26th, everyone who procrastinated and missed thier docor's offices closing for Christmas WILL be in, all at once.
                    Even worse, their doctor's offices STILL aren't open by then, and some aren't opening until after the new year >_<
                    Aaaaaaaaaand it's almost time for the new insurance shuffle! Woohoo!

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post

Unless the lady in question is 80 years old and her bosoms hang to her knees.
                      Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post

If she was I didn't notice. Unfortunately bosoms are not among my priorities.
                        You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

Wow. The stupid is strong in this one. I mean, walk in - complain you are open and walk out.

You just can't please some people.
                          "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth dizzy_starshine View Post
                            He then turned and walked out and me and my manager spent at least half an hout laughing and saying 'why are you open' in bad jack sparrow accents
                            That's Captain Jack Sparrow....
                            There is a slight flaw in my character.

Comment

Quoth Cia View Post
                              Unless the lady in question is 80 years old and her bosoms hang to her knees.
                              Or someone with Tara Reed-like frankenboobs....

Comment

Working...
                              X