This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No shirt, no shoes

We don't have a change machine in our guest laundry. Guests need to come up to the front desk for quarters if they need them.

Got a call from a male guest in his room:

SC: Yeah, where do I get change for the laundry?
    Me: I have quarters up here at the desk.
    SC: I have to go to the desk?!?!
    Me: We don't have a change machine, so yeah. I have plenty of quarters here.
    SC: Uh, this is weird. I don't have a shirt on. It's in the laundry...

Okay...he's in a room opposite the laundry, so to get to his clothes he's going to have to go outside shirtless anyways, where the whole world can see him.

Sure enough, SC comes up to the desk for change, in sweat pants and a towel.

SC: That was awkward...I stepped outside and these three girls walked past....

SC then looked at me like he wanted me to fix it.

Sorry buddy, other guests are allowed to walk around the property. There are other people here...it's not like at home where you can walk around naked all you want. People will see you here.

Besides, you're a GUY! Guys are allowed to walk around shirtless in most situations. And while you aren't a Chippendales dancer or anything, you don't have any freakish deformities on your torso to be embarrassed about, so get over it.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
Working...
X