This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm too sick to work (language)

Yesterday I went to work with a cold, and a fever. Didn't feel my best, and towards the end of my shift, I got this guy coming through my line who just fucking PISSED ME OFF.

We started discussing how I looked sick (a jillion people noticed, I am VISIBLY sick, red area around my nose and everything) and it goes like this:

SC: Haw haw, you just don't want to work.

Me: ..............

SC: You probably just want to go home and hang out with your boyfriend or husband or whatever.

Me: I'm not married and I don't date, it is too much trouble.

SC: Haw haw, maybe you're the trouble.

FUCK YOU, DUDE. I definitely wasn't up to getting into an argument, so I just let it go and stewed the rest of the night. Well, more like boiled, or fried, my face was like an oven.

Took some meds for my fever and have taken today off.
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

I hate how people think they can make comments to you about your personal life when you work in retail. It's none of your business if I don't mention it to you, and you're also being a complete douche.

I'm sure you pretended to look sick because you didn't want to work...and then stayed at work. Very smart of you.

Comment

Guy was just asking for a big smack! I'm sure you did it all on purpose with makeup, too.
      Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Perhaps if you coughed in his direction, he could confirm if the germs were real or not.
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
        X