This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're not THAT special!

So, tonight, a gaggle of giggling girls... or a giggle of gaggling girls... or... I dunno, I give up... comes into the store. Seriously, dead of the night, four maybe teenage girls dressed to the nines come into the store, yapping and gossiping and generally being as wrong as can be for being out at 12 at night in a grocery store, and I immediately get suspicious. They come in, I just kind of watch as they walk by, to make sure they don't beeline to the booze... no, they beelined to the pharmacy... er, I guess that's okay...?
    The entire time they're in the store, I can hear them gossiping away, and could, with pinpoint accuracy, tell you where they were at any given moment.
    Eventually, I hear them round the bend in floral, and move to stand at the end of my bank of SCOs, to watch them, and sigh (I was tired, okay?)... they come waltzing right up, and say, "We're ready to check out." I wave my hand behind me at my registers. "We have to check ourselves out?" You and the rest of the world, honey. Particularly since the only thing you appear to be buying is a cheesecake. Singular. Not enough to warrant opening a real register. And ever so damn hard to scan too...
    Oooh! Oooh! Your friend is buying a pack of gum, TOO? Why did I not open a register for your Highness'... Hinieses... (I'm still tired...)? Why, why, damn my eyes?
    "I call murder on that!"

I have to ask. How many tries did it take them to scan the cheesecake?
    My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

I can tell you that. Take the number of girls in the group and multiply that figure by the average IQ, that will probably give you something near the mark.
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Ah yes, the prom girls. Aren't they fun?
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

I shudder at what was to happen to that cheese cake!

Won't someone PLEASE think about the cheese cake?!!!
          "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

I move that groups of 3 or more teenage or early college female humanoids who are total airheads be now and forever known as a "giggle".

It works only too well.
            "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Terms of venery. Perhaps we should write these folks to get that added to the list.
              Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
                I move that groups of 3 or more teenage or early college female humanoids who are total airheads be now and forever known as a "giggle".

It works only too well.
                Do we get to think of something equally insulting for the males of the species?
                EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS CANCER AND MADNESS. (Gravekeeper)
                ~-~
                Also, I have been told that I am sarcastic. I don’t know where anyone would get such an impression.(Gravekeeper again)

Comment

Hmmmmmm... a penisy of males? A testostery of males?

I gotta think.

Comment

Quoth ZedOmega View Post
                    How many tries did it take them to scan the cheesecake?
                    While I wasn't watching too closely, the one with the cheesecake figured it out pretty fast...
                    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Aisling View Post
                      Do we get to think of something equally insulting for the males of the species?

A Fart?

Mike
                      Meow.........

Comment

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
                        A Fart?
                        Ooooh! Good one!

Comment

One figured it out quickly? She must be the smarty-geek who they let be around them because she can do all their homework.
                          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
                          X