This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it begins

So back story. I have a job again! yay money! After being unemployed since january this pleases me. I work at the Queen of Milk Products. Sad yes, but its a job.

I have discovered on day one that apparently it is a good idea to mumble your order in some foreign language known as 'gangsta' and make references to the poster that the person taking your order (me) can not see. Then this ritual involves complaining to that person's co-worker that the person who took your order must be deaf and a moron since you clearly ordered a strawberry large thingy instead of a plain oreo large thingy.

optional ending: demand refund, get owned by co-worker for being a unintelligible dumbass.
    Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

yay job! and if your work is anything like the one i used to live down the street from...you should have lots of stories for us ^_^

oh, and i tooootally know what you mean. i hate it so much when people point at what they want. very tempting to say "use your words..." like you would to a 3 year old.
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Comment

Congratulations on having the job at last. And may you have only the best and sweetest customers.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

"Large Thingy"

What kind?

"Large."

What flavor?

"Thingy."

Comment

kids like that are the reason why i fear the movie 'idiocracy' will soon be our reality.
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
            kids like that are the reason why i fear the movie 'idiocracy' IS our reality.
            fixed for truth
            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth shankyknitter View Post
              I work at the Queen of Milk Products. Sad yes, but its a job.
              It isn't sad. You have a job! Celebrate!

How'd your coworker own "gangsta" idiot in the end?
              Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

The idiot went to my coworker and the conversation went something like this

I: ijiot
                C: coworker

I: dude I think that chick's gotta be deaf or somethin' man. know what I mean?
                C: No.
                I: I ordered this thing on the poster out here, the biggest one ya got. What does she give me? sure as shit wasn't that. you know what I mean?
                C: No we don't. We can't see the posters back here, for all we know you're pointing at a steaming pile of shit in the parking lot. In which case you'd be pointing at yourself. Its also her first day, cut the lady some slack. Here's your new drink be grateful she didn't spit in it.

This is also the only co worker who wasn't talking about prom. Also the only male aside from the managers who works at my location.
                Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

Quoth shankyknitter View Post
                  C: No we don't. We can't see the posters back here, for all we know you're pointing at a steaming pile of shit in the parking lot. In which case you'd be pointing at yourself. Its also her first day, cut the lady some slack. Here's your new drink be grateful she didn't spit in it.
                  ...i think i might want to give that man a hug
                  If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                  ^_^

Comment

I did. He was a confused little snarky teen.

Comment

lol at racket man.

yes, severe pwnage for the severely stupid; gangsta is not a new language, unfortunately, kiddies these days seem to think it is.
                      look! it's ghengis khan!
                      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Yay for jobs and at least one awesome coworker!

Mmmmmm "thingys" are so good, especially when they have the Thin Mint ones.

Comment

Working...
                        X