• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random weirdess

call 1 this morning

me *opening spiel*
    customer - I'm gay but a lot of people are homophobic
    me *speechless at this random piece of information, does not know how to answer this*
    customer - oh yes and my parent's don't like me either since I came out.
    me...........

I do finally get him to tell me why he called, and I deal with his problem (which obviously has nothing to do with his sexuality).
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Say it loud; say it proud, I'm gay and an imbecile.
    Last edited by Sheldonrs; 06-21-2010, 03:58 PM.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

just what was the nature of his problem? while i'm glad he's proud, that is a pretty random thing to announce on the phone prior to sharing the real issue.
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Not a problem as such, and easily dealt with - he wanted to inform us he was changing his address (not really my work as it has nothing to do with payments, but I told him how to go about it anyway), and no, I have no idea why he announced it.

Comment

Maybe he's under some strange delusion that call center workers are likely to be gay and was hoping that he'd pick up a date while sharing his new address?
          Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
            Maybe he's under some strange delusion that call center workers are likely to be gay and was hoping that he'd pick up a date while sharing his new address?

as I'm female, that plan doesn't work very well.

Comment

He just came out, so he's telling everyone. It's a phase many gays go through. And over a phone, it's rather safer to tell. You don't know him, especially if you're at a 1-800-#.
              Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

His parents didn't like him since he came out? He must have been a real ugly baby then, lol

Comment

I'm thinking a cart before the horse type thing, maybe, he may have needed to change his address cause of his parents "subtly" hinting at him moving out. As someone said earlier kinda going through that phase and maybe just wanting to unload on why he was having to move in a round a bout way.

Comment

Working...
                  X