X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quickie

wow.. just.. wow

The conversation started off great. We laughed, we joked, I found her the reservation she desired at the location she wanted. At closing, she remembers she has a wedding to attend at some point during the vacation and she asks if I can move it. I tell her it was the only unit I had and I wouldn't be able to accommodate, but she could always have a day trip to X city for the reception and come back. The party was only half an hour away anyway.

She laughs and says its okay. She'll talk to the bride to see if she'll move the wedding. I thought she was joking but, nope, she meant it. I heard her call the bride as I was hanging up.

The wedding was is a week away.
    "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa

Quoth AnqeiicDemise View Post
    wow.. just.. wow

She'll talk to the bride to see if she'll move the wedding.
    Wow. I think this is one guest who wouldn't have made it to mine. Early on a Thursday afternoon in a state park that charged admission. We made sure that anyone who came really wanted to be there.

Comment

I... wha...? And here I thought I had heard everything.
      "So, let's build a snowman! We can make him our best friend. We can name him Bob or we can name him Beowulf! We can make him tall, or we can make him not so tall!"

Comment

Lord would I have just loved to be eavesdropping on that conversation.
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Working...
        X