• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean it's not magic? Aww.. *looks at false hope* Damn :P

Comment

Quoth superhotelworker View Post
      You mean it's not magic? Aww.. *looks at false hope* Damn :P

but then IF I could do magic (and not violate the International Statute of Secrecy) several of my customers (a few co-irkers and a few managers) would have already been Confunded, Imperised, Obliviated, or Crusio'ed
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Heh.

Funny how a little thing like tipping properly and respecting your driver goes a LONG way toward getting fast, friendly service - and piping hot food!

People are such idiots, I swear.

I tip well and my pizza is always here in half the time quoted. Interesting, that.
        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
          Heh.

Funny how a little thing like tipping properly and respecting your driver goes a LONG way toward getting fast, friendly service - and piping hot food!
          Yes, there is one delivery driver from Papa Johns who has discovered that he gets big tips if he delivers quickly (and the fact that he'll make comments like "only 4 more to go for 10 in 10" really makes me like him and tip well)... so, shock of shocks, he delivers to me quickly.
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

My family's (to the best of my knowledge) only ever wanted recompense for a pizza once. That was because we called the number of our local Hut of Pizza, and more than an hour later (well after the quoted ETA) we hadn't gotten it yet. We call back, and find out that the store the number went to had closed, and so all calls to that number got redirected to another store, farther away, hence the longer delivery time.

Not three minutes after the call, our pizza arrives. It's barely warm, the cheese has congealed, etc.

After that, we started getting Ledo's Pizza regularly, and going to pick it up ourselves.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
            X