This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But What Am I Supposed to Do?

These customers................make me crazy........

Customer phones with problem which I cannot help with myself but I tell him what to do about it.

me *explains he must sign a form and this will put his account back on track, as the signature was missing* "

"I will put a note on our computer system that you will come in and sign form number Z10A and that will immediately put your account back on track, and once this is done I will also authorise a payment to you to cover the inconvenience since I believe it was our fault we did not ask you to sign the form previously"

customer - "but what am I supposed to do?

me "you need to come in and sign the form which I just told you, I can mail it you but this will obviously delay matters".

customer "but it was your fault I didn't sign the form in the first place, I should get compensation"

me "as I have just said once you sign the form I will authorise compenstion to you"

customer "so, you're now putting a form in my file and you can give me compensation now".

me - "as I said you need to come in and sign it"

customer "but what am I supposed to do, I don't know anything about signing a form?"

and so on and so on.
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

I believe this is appropriate:

And you need these:
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth TelephoneAngel View Post
      customer "but it was your fault I didn't sign the form in the first place, I should get compensation"
      Really? I can see a few (very few) cases where this might be true. But with an idiot of this calibre I am disinclined to assume that they apply here.

Comment

Working...
      X