X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of communication

Just a mini-rant.

*ahem* LOOK, when I reply to every message you send me within an hour, within five minutes most of the time, this is NOT FARKING LACK OF COMMUNICATION!!!!!!!!!!

Just because I haven't been e-mailing you every day with "Nope, it's not done yet" doesn't mean I'm hiding something from you! You go on and on and on and on about how you've been anxiously checking my site every single day in hopes of seeing progress photos of your project, and it's driving you crazy. Well, it's NOT my fault that for some reason you couldn't bring yourself to ASK ME about the progress of your costume!

Good grief. I have the best farking communication in the entire INDUSTRY. You do not get to complain about my lack of communication when YOU haven't bothered to contact me and ask for updates!
    The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice. ~Author Unknown

Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself. ~Cicero

See the fuzzy - http://bladespark.livejournal.com/

These people just don't get it that if you were to stop at every stage of the process and take pictures and email them or post them on a website you'd take twice as long getting the costume done.

Not to mention that they'd use it as the opportunity to nit-pick every little detail. "That trim's the wrong shade of green." "I want the pink pearls now, not the ivory pearls." "Can you lower the neckline a bit more?"

You're smart to not set yourself up for that headache.
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

/scarcasm on
      in my line of work, people get worked up if their pizza takes more than 10 seconds to get to their location. at 11 seconds they are blazing up the phone lines DEAMDING to know where their order is and WHY it is late.

then there are those who can not BELIEVE that our delivery times get as high as 90 minutes. HOW DARE we make our MOST IMPORTANT customer sit in a dark room gravely ill hungry for cheesey goodness and have to WAAAAAIIIIITTTT for it.

/scarcasm off
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
      X