Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scaming crazy ex-girlfriend trying to use Security!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaming crazy ex-girlfriend trying to use Security!

This was seriously crazy!

Security got a call from a lady that her rental vehicle was disabled in the mall lot and she wanted it towed. I told her that it was her responsibility to get towing, and she was welcome to leave it until she could arrange to have it repaired/towed. She said she wasn't going to, that she had let a friend use the vehicle, and they had left it there, and she didn't have the money to pay for towing! She gave me a name (X) and a phone number, but said she was at work and not to call back and she expected us to tow it. I spoke to my manager who said to check on the vehicle and have the police come-out to make sure it wasn't stolen. I find the vehicle described and find not only was a tire slashed, but the license plate is missing. All I have for the police is the VIN. So I call it in and wait. Then I see a family going to the vehicle and getting in, then checking the tire. So I went up to them....And it went downhill from there.

Turns-out the call was from the gentleman's crazy ex girlfriend, who had given the name of his current girlfriend, X. However, ex girlfriend gave her actual real phone number when she called me. And it turns-out that this was a rental car rented because their personal car had been vandalized; and they suspected it was ex-girlfriend who did it! Gentleman was not going to press charges against the ex for the sake of the child they have together, but now the gloves were off! The police arrived, we took photos, and the family explained that the only way ex girlfriend could have known what car they had now was if she had actually FOLLOWED them from home, because they had thought they recognized her car in the lot when they came to the mall, but didn't think much about it. So the gentleman wants a restraining order as well, because he's now afraid for his current girlfriend's children (who were with them; imagine if she'd done something else to the car and they had an accident with the kids in the car! )

Oh, and when they called the ex girlfriend and I heard her on the phone I was able to tell them that, yes, that sounded like the woman who had called saying she was X.

Unfortunately for me, the current girlfriend was pretty pissed that this had happened, and obviously I was not doing my job, and it was my fault the police took so long to get there. Oh, and when I tried to explain the initial phone call she must only have heard every 3rd word because she started screaming that I was accusing her of stealing a car! It was hard to stay calm during her tirade, but she finally cooled-off a bit. I explained how I could only do so much, that I was doing my best to help her out, and I was just as concerned as she was. I admit, I'd have been a little crazy too if I thought some crazy bitch was stalking me and my family.

I hope the ex gets what's coming to her for putting me in the middle and trying to use us to get her petty revenge! I wish this had not happened right under my nose, but I'm the only one on-site some days and I have a lot of ground to cover.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

I feel sorry for all of the kidlets.
    Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

It sounds like the current girlfriend isn't much of an improvement on the former girlfriend.

Comment

Quoth Eireann View Post
        It sounds like the current girlfriend isn't much of an improvement on the former girlfriend.
        That's a little unfair. I don't think she was in her right mind having had two cars destroyed and the possibility of her kids getting in the line of fire of a crazy biatch. Yes, she over reacted but given the evidence, I'd give her the benefit of the doubt....THIS time.
        I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

I'm not so sure, though I can see where you're coming from. This guy's former girlfriend is clearly psycho, so just about anyone would have looked like the picture of mental health after her - and since we do tend to repeat our mistakes, especially in relationships, it's not at all unlikely that he went for someone with at least some of the same tendencies as his ex.

Comment

Quoth Eireann View Post
            and since we do tend to repeat our mistakes, especially in relationships
            Yes, it wouldn't surprise me if he was repeating his past mistakes - but the ex's actions are still incredibly creepy and I feel really bad for all the kids involved in this.

Comment

Thats horrrible..Those poor kids. The ex is stalking there...maybe a restraining order is an option..will get sticky with the kids in the middle though.

Im glad I dont have a psycho exgirlfried..

Comment

The current girlfriend had calmed-down by the end. I think having the police there and actually seeing something getting done made things better. She was probably having happy thoughts of what will happen to the ex!
                "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

If I was in the current girlfriend's shoes I would have been a little distraught as well. But not screaming at LillFilly p.o'ed.

Crazy exes tend to be crafty. I hope everything works out for that family. But moreso, I hope that Lill doesn't get stuck in the middle of this insanity again.
                  Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                  Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Working...
                  X