This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Suck For Supporting Me

Seriously, my poor coder atm. He's dealing with some life stuff right now, and now my clients are gunning for him!

I got contacted by a hosting provider for a website who bought one of our games....apparently they emailed HIM asking wtf was up with us. What?

Turns out, idiot bought our slots game, and couldn't figure out the step-by-step instructions on putting it on his site. Ooookies. No problem there, coder went and set everything up for him, and told him that the only step left was for him to paste a very short line of code onto whichever site page he wanted it to show on. Simple enough, right?

Apparently the client couldn't figure THAT out, and emailed us AGAIN, to which my coder said "ok, email me login access, and I'll do it myself". Cue radio silence from the client.

Now, he's gone and emailed his hosting provider, cranking that we suck, we are "absurdly slow", and that he'd demand a refund if we weren't the cheapest hack-proof slot game that was custom tailored for his site. :P

I just emailed him that I checked our records and saw how much my coder has bent over backwards for him, and I do NOT appreciate this sort of an attitude. I've informed him that he can file for a refund if he wishes, and he'll get it. Minus the cost of all the technical support we've given him.
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

aw see that's awesome right there. Lull the SC into a false sense of victory, then POUNCE with your win! Mwaha.

Seriously though, I hope your coder is okay and your clients let up on the poor coder.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
      I just emailed him that I checked our records and saw how much my coder has bent over backwards for him, and I do NOT appreciate this sort of an attitude. I've informed him that he can file for a refund if he wishes, and he'll get it. Minus the cost of all the technical support we've given him.
      So this would mean that he would end up owing you money, right?

Comment

Working...
      X