Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did this happen? You are well within your right to sue for wrongful termination. No company would have the balls to come to court and try to explain your letting a female co-worker be assaulted for fear of losing your job. Not after a call to the local news at least.
    I will never go to school!

Comment

And this douchebag didn't even get arrested for punching Jen?

What the f.....please tell me I read this story wrong.

I don't think a single person on this board would think you were in the wrong or a monster, or being overly protective.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

The reason that kid throws milk bottles is...his father is a lunatic. Dad taught Sonny that throwing things is fine, do whatever you want son...and if anybody objects, I'll deck them.

As for defending Jen, I see nothing wrong with it. She probably didn't even see the hit coming and she's lucky that moron didn't break her jaw or something. If you hadn't been there, who knows what else he would have done.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I've been in my current job 5 years, so it is long past time to do anything. Heck losing that job turned out good. As for the guy being arrested, no. Since no charges were pressed. We both got to spend a few hours in a cop car in handcuffs, however. That was an experience.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
            I've been in my current job 5 years, so it is long past time to do anything. Heck losing that job turned out good. As for the guy being arrested, no. Since no charges were pressed. We both got to spend a few hours in a cop car in handcuffs, however. That was an experience.
            I would have gone straight to the media. The media would have a field day with that one, and you would have gotten a ton of job offers.

Comment

*hug* you are my hero! ^_^

I'm sure Jen feels the same way.
              I know I for one may not look like much, but I can stand my own when I need to... and I am sure Jen could have torn that guys face off too... but there is nothing nicer than having someone come to your rescue!

I don't think you have anything to feel bad about at all.
              "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
              -Red

Comment

Working...
              X