Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is a public service announcement (or wherin Smiley is propisitioned at work)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a public service announcement (or wherin Smiley is propisitioned at work)

Okay, here is a word of advice, if you are going to do a prank call to a relay center, try to make sure you aren't getting a relay interpreter who will enjoy your prank.

So, if you think that you are going to weird me out by doing gay phone sex, sorry, but you sound kind of cute, so I'm actually enjoying this call.
    Second, trying to weird me out with your concern about what diseases you might have won't phase me... after all, I can see by the caller ID that you live in Santa Monica, and I'm no where near Santa Monica... I know I can't get diseases through the phone.
    Third, trying to proposition me does not weird me out, because as I said, you sound cute... that said, I think my response sums it up quite well.
    "sir, I am not allowed to get involved with the calls, however, I will say, I am not driving 12 hours for a hookup with a guy who has admitted that he has an STD when I already have plans with my boyfriend, who I'm actually engaged to, after work. Please, can we just continue the call."

He hung up after that... I have no idea why... oddly the deaf user disconnected within 15 seconds of the hearing user... quite a feet considering normally it takes between 45 and 60 seconds after a hearing user hangs up before a deaf user realizes that the call has been disconnected and they close their connection/ request us to close it for them.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Wow. You are the most unfazeable, most awesome relay operator ever
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

i'm not sure who impresses me more, smiley, you or sheldon.
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Syriilord View Post
        Wow. You are the most unfazeable, most awesome relay operator ever
        Sadly, I am quite easily fazed, I just do a good job of hiding it

Comment

Do you think the hearing user and the "deaf" user were in cahoots?
          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Mr. Hero, I am leaning towards theyy were the same person.

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
              Beautifully pwned, in any case. They hate it when the person they're trying to shock / gross out refuses to play along.
              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Wow major Win Smiley! *offers Win Cupcake* Hooray
                Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                  Well then, so much for a three way.
                  To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I have always believed that when someone is trying to shock you, the best response is to try to outshock them back. The point being that often they choose their own shock/prank based on what they themselves believe is shocking.

For example, if ever one of my teenage students asks me a question like "When did you last have sex?" I will reply something like "Last night. Twice" (It doesn't have to be true, of course.)

Or, subsequently "Do you masturbate?" "No, because I am too tired after all the sex."

"Did you use to shoplift when you were my age?" "I still do."

And so on.

Comment

A guy exposes himself to you:

"Waaaaay below the legal limit! You need to throw that one back."
                      Last edited by Exaspera; 07-27-2010, 12:47 AM. Reason: typoo
                      Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Working...
                      X