This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weirdo or Professional?

Saturday morning a guy comes up to the desk and introduces himself as a cab driver and asks to speak to S. I tell him she's not in, but ask if I can pass on a message. He declines, but says he'll try again later.

The next day at about the same time, he asks me again if she's there. I tell him again she's not. Now at this point I'm thinking stalker since he doesn't want to pass on any info.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

If he tries it a third time, it may be time to have a manager intervene.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Maybe he wants to ask her out?
      Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
        If he tries it a third time, it may be time to have a manager intervene.
        Shouldn't be a problem. The person he's asking for is a manager, though not GM.

Quoth Exaspera View Post
        Maybe he wants to ask her out?
        Hahaha in that case good luck to him. She got married last week.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
          Hahaha in that case good luck to him. She got married last week.
          Guess he's out of luck then, huh?
          Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
            She got married last week.
            Maybe he's a member of Procrastinators of America, and he's hoping to try to talk her out of the marriage?

Mike
            Meow.........

Comment

I swear to god, I never got asked out when I was available, gave me a nice I'm Not Desirable complex.

After I met my awesome hubbeh and got married, guys came out of the WOODWORK, telling me they wished they'd told me their feelings earlier, blah blah. Several asked if I'd be up for cheating.

And here I thought that it'd be like Scrubs...putting on the ring made me invisible. <.<
              By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Working...
              X