This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth PenOfManyTalents View Post
    May all your bacon burn and may you be set upon by randy pineapples.
    2 unfortunate fates, especially if one had planned to make a Hawaiian pizza.
    I will never go to school!

Comment

Quoth PenOfManyTalents View Post
      Me: "Alright. I've heard better and if that's the best you've got, I suggest you put the phone down, use a bit more creativity and then call back. I'll disconnect now, thank you for calling and have a nice day!"
      This is the exact method I've used many times on XBox Live to shut down people suffering from Internet Asshole Syndrome (Anonymous + Audience = Asshole). People seem to get so mad when you critique their insults and vulgarity. Most fun when you cause them to ragequit.
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

welcome, ms. pen!

SC: "So, where are you now?"
        Me: "Umm, Helsinki?"
        SC: "Where exactly?"
        Me: "I don't know, really. I have a terrible sense of direction."
        SC: "I'm just asking, because I'm gonna send you a dildo!"
        dildos, for that special occasion where flowers and chocolates just won't do.

NOOO! not the hawaiian pizza? the inhumanity of it all!
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
          dildos, for that special occasion where flowers and chocolates just won't do.
          Ok, that almost had me snorting Dr. Pepper.

I have to admit, I like good prank calls (one involving The Devil calling a shoe store seeing his they have souls for sale pops into my mind). However, I also have to admit that I never GET any good prank calls. When I used to work retail I tended to get people about as imaginative as the one's Pen had, though not as dumb as to crank call a toll number...

Comment

Comedian Steven Wright swears this is true; He says he once called information to ask "Where are my socks?" And the lady replied "They're behind your couch." ...And they were.
            Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

Actually, to be really honest, I've been secretly wondering what kind of idiots take those ads seriously and ask you about picnic places or erotic shops or whatever stupid it is. Like "I just broke my friend's boat and don't really know how to get out of here, can you help" or something. I've cringed a lot when I hear those "No Antti moi" ads. Luckily I'm not in phone customer service but in a Blue/Orange phone company's shop in Tampere so we don't really get the worst ones there.
              A man can be stupid and not know it, but not if he is married.

Comment

I really love how you do your job, give people the information they wanted, and they STILL insult you on the hang-up as they know you won't be able to make a comeback. They're sad, insecure, stupid fleshbags.

Hope you bring more stories! Wait, well, maybe not if you value your sanity...
                "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Working...
                X