Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IS sounds like a issue at the call center and/or the system the call center agents use. The data was still accessible via the website. It's not like have ever backhoes dug in the wrong place, pipes explode, power blips screw up power supplies, etc.

Comment

"IS sounds like a issue at the call center and/or the system the call center agents use"

I work for a major Health Insurance company--need I say more?

I will give credit where due, however. We have some truly awesome guys and gals in our IS dept--I just wish that far more of the employees were a bit more computer savvy.

When theings go down (and trust me, they WILL go down at the WORST possible times) our IS people bust ass to get us back up and running and they do it in an amazingly short period of time, given new software that doesn't play well with older stuff.

~headdesk~ Wish Corporate would ALSO listen to IS when told "This system is like putting 12 three year olds in the same room with only 11 toys. It will NOT play nicely and share with the others"

Comment

Quoth foxytales View Post
        I work for a major Health Insurance company--need I say more?
        For your safety, I'd advise keeping identifying details on the threadbare side

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
        X