This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kristev View Post
    I prefer my opinion: Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.
    Not quite vicious enough.

Customers should always be served... to the nearest barracuda.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Customers should always be served... to the nearest barracuda.
      only after they run through a field of razor blades and swim through rubbing alcohol.
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
        only after they run through a field of razor blades and swim through rubbing alcohol.
        I like the way you think.

We can lure the stupid ones out by telling them there's "free bandages" on the other side of the obstacle course.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
          That is just gratuitously evil.

I love it.
          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

"only after they run through a field of razor blades and swim through rubbing alcohol."

Don't forget the salt!
            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

I worked in retail, at Law-Tram, when a customer came up to my line. They'd gotten everything but one item, what they came there for.

"Man, I'm such an idiot! I can't believe I forgot <whatever it was>"

I looked them straight in the eye, gave them the biggest grin I could, and said:

"Customer is always right!"

I actually got a high-five for that, from him, and my manager.

Comment

Working...
              X