Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman Baked her Icecream Cake (hey, that rhymes)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The old house we lived in had a carpeted kitchen.
    The landlord put it down for some reason.

I hated it.
    The damn thing was ruined by the time we moved out because of grease spills and occasional hot saucepans or lids falling and melting the synthetic fibres.

I am wondering what part of "ice cream cake" the woman didn't understand.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

The only thing I can fathom, and it is a stretch..is that she was thinking about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baked_Alaska. Otherwise..I. Have. No. Clue.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
        The only thing I can fathom, and it is a stretch..is that she was thinking about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baked_Alaska. Otherwise..I. Have. No. Clue.
        I just followed that link - I didn't know that Feb 1st was Baked Alaska Day!

(And there I was all this time wondering why it always felt like there was something missing on that day... and now I know)
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Coincidence?

http://learnfrommyfail.failblog.org/...om-cakes-fail/
          Learn From I Scream Cake’s Fail

If you find a cake in the freezer, you should never put it in the oven to heat it back up. It is likely an ice cream cake. #LFMF
          EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS CANCER AND MADNESS. (Gravekeeper)
          ~-~
          Also, I have been told that I am sarcastic. I don’t know where anyone would get such an impression.(Gravekeeper again)

Comment

Wow.....And this woman, no matter how stupid she is, is allowed to drive I'm sure....that frightens me.

On the carpet note I've never had carpet in the kitchen....that would be dumb. but I've had carpet in the bathroom in two different places...also dumb I think.
            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
              Someone left the cake out in the oven.
              Oh it took so long to freeze it.
              NOw I don't think I can make it
              Because I wont have the recipe again....

Oh nooooo!!!!
              Somehow I'm LMAO trying to hear Richard Harris sing that version . . .
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post

Oh, remember 70's era guacamole-colored appliances!? My parents had the oven and fridge with matching washer/dryer.
                Even better: those puke-gold colored appliances that were evidently popular for a few minutes in 1974 or so.

We used to have those in our kitchen. My parents still have the refrigerator in their basement.

Quoth mikoyan29
                Someone left the cake out in the oven.
                Oh it took so long to freeze it.
                NOw I don't think I can make it
                Because I wont have the recipe again....

Oh nooooo!!!!
                And just what did my brain ever do to you to get that song stuck inside?

You die now.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

No wonder she was chewing the carpet.

[/EndTheatrics]
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                  X