This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Do You Always Ask Why?

The office got this phone call today. Keep in mind we ONLY work with adults. No children were prank calling us.

SC: "Why did I get off the elevator on the wrong floor?"
    Office: "Are you sure you hit the right button."
    SC: "I couldn't remember what floor I wanted so I just hit a bunch of numbers. Then I got out on the first floor it stopped at, but it's not the floor I wanted."
    Office: "So the elevator stopped on the floor you picked?"
    SC: "Yes, but why wasn't it the floor I wanted?"

Ability ...... to .... comprehend..... failing! DANGER! DANGER! DANGER WILL ROBINSON!
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth trailerparkmedic View Post
      The office got this phone call today. Keep in mind we ONLY work with adults. No children were prank calling us.

SC: "Why did I get off the elevator on the wrong floor?"
      Office: "Are you sure you hit the right button."
      SC: "I couldn't remember what floor I wanted so I just hit a bunch of numbers. Then I got out on the first floor it stopped at, but it's not the floor I wanted."
      Office: "So the elevator stopped on the floor you picked?"
      SC: "Yes, but why wasn't it the floor I wanted?"
      I'm telling you, as a species we are doomed.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
        I do wonder how that guy would have done in a stone age environment. I shot an arrow at a mouse, why am I hungry? Why isn't it a deer?

Comment

they are obviously used to the sirius cybernetics "happy vertical people movers" they have at his usual place. ;-)
          "My experience has taught me one thing. A shaved cat is much angrier than an unshaved cat."
          Chester Holiday Apartment

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
            Positive proof that evolution can work in reverse...
            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

yes, a perfect example of 'devolution.' may dog help us all.
              look! it's ghengis khan!
              Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

God forbid this guy has a rich friend.

"I'm in the penthouse." "What floor is that on?"
                My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

Quoth Alephcat View Post
                  they are obviously used to the sirius cybernetics "happy vertical people movers" they have at his usual place. ;-)
                  If the people movers at his usual place are smart, they'll be sure to NEVER stop at a floor on which this guy is waiting...He's the sort that'll be first up against the wall when the revolution comes, anyway...
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                    If the people movers at his usual place are smart, they'll be sure to NEVER stop at a floor on which this guy is waiting...He's the sort that'll be first up against the wall when the revolution comes, anyway...
                    I agree with Erickei. Your army grows a little more
                    "My experience has taught me one thing. A shaved cat is much angrier than an unshaved cat."
                    Chester Holiday Apartment

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                      Funny, this book saw appear out of thin air before me described his type as the sort that were the first against the wall when the revolution came.

Comment

What does this moron do in a building where 1 is not the ground floor? Or what's the "M" button for?

Please, please, please tell me thsi person was not coming for a employment interview.

"so, i see you discovered we have working elevators in the building?"

Comment

Quoth Alephcat View Post
                          Quoth EricKei View Post
                          ...He's the sort that'll be first up against the wall when the revolution comes, anyway...
                          Yes, he obviously doesn't know where his towel is...
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                          X