Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Closing woes (Hybrid rant - CWs and SCs)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closing woes (Hybrid rant - CWs and SCs)

Yeah, you know how it is when you close. Or when other people close. :/

To the SCs:

-I just cleaned that!

-No offense guys, but if it's within like an hour of closing, we don't really want you here...at this point in time, we're trying to close up shop so that we can get home at a decent time. This is especially annoying during the school year when we wind up having to go in until like 9 PM.

-No, we're not gonna make any more bread...what you see is what we have.

-Really, we don't have enough meatballs at this point for a footlong.

-To the SCs who are ALWAYS stoned and ALWAYS seem to have the munchies within 30 minutes to closing: Seriously? You haven't learned that we actually CLOSE whereas the pizza delivery places are open until the wee hours of the morning? Seriously? I have reason to believe you guys are doing this on purpose just so you can giggle at everyone saying, "We're out of that."

-Uhm, at a certain point, we really can't make any more bread, we'd wind up wasting more bread than we'd sell.

-I just cleaned that!!

-Why would we have coffee at 8:30 PM? Look for like, a starbucks or coffee shop.

-No, we don't have free wi-fi. We're in a STUDENT CENTRE - THEY have the Wi-fi, not us!

-"closed" means "CLOSED".

-I JUST CLEANED THAT!!! AGGGHHH!!!!

-Dear people who smeared mud all over the floor (at least I HOPE that was mud and not what I think it was given the cowboys out here): I JUST cleaned that floor! Now I have to mop it ALL OVER again. Oh of course we were shooting dirty looks at you - well, rather the floor.

-Dear cellphoners: Cell phones OFF.

-Dear people who come in at like 8:55 PM, get a call on their cell phone, and then start ordering additional subs because they said, "I'm at Subway!" and were asked to pick up dinner: We close in literally five minutes. FFFF.

-Oh no, I totally didn't just clean that two minutes ago. I enjoy repeatedly running back and forth and cleaning the counter/sneeze guard for an hour.

-Cover your mouth when you sneeze, please.

To the CWs:

-I know you guys really wanna get out at like 9:30. Some of you have like, 8 AM classes or live about half an hour or more away from the campus. However, that really is no excuse to just rush everything and leave it half done.

-If the lights are on when we come in, then you did not turn them off.

-Don't mark things off as "done" unless they ARE done.

-Yeah, if it's really dead, you can send one or two people home. That doesn't mean closing at like 8:00 PM. The manager(s) have ways of telling you closed an hour early - you can get us in trouble for that.

-Please don't leave clothing in the walk-in.

-If you really want to be out soon, don't completely neglect the dishes until like 8:30...those take awhile to do.

-And to the day and morning crews, don't neglect the dishes - The night crew REALLY doesn't appreciate having to clean a mountain of dishes/cambros/slicers that have been sitting there since morning and spend almost two hours doing it. If someone at least gets started, the dishes can be done within less than an hour at closing.

-Don't leave frozen stuff like dough sticks outside the freezer!!!! >.<;;;

-Please use soap when you mop the floor.
    Kangaroo Squee!

Quoth Digitalpotato View Post
    To the SCs:

-"closed" means "CLOSED".
    Some customers must think that just because they're still in the building while it closes means that they still have an unlimited amount of time to get what they want or need.

-I JUST CLEANED THAT!!! AGGGHHH!!!!
    Oh man, I hate that. Earlier today I was cleaning flip flops off the floor next to a woman who was trying some on, and right after I walked away from that area I saw her trying on a bunch of flip flops and not picking them up. Boy was she something else.

-Please use soap when you mop the floor.
    You mean water's not magical enough on its own?!
    Check out my art: http://mechanicold.deviantart.com/

Comment

Working...
    X