This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Did something happen?"

People setting off the Blackberry alarm is almost becoming more amusing than annoying. Almost. Yesterday a couple of probably teens set it off, than started turning to each other repeatedly asking "Did something happen?" in a slightly panicked tone.

I also have something to complain about, but wasn't certain where I should put it. Apparently certain "call for information" companies have been giving people the connection center number as the store's number. So probably half of the calls I get are from there, and now I can't really blame them for sounding irritated when I tell them I can't transfer them. I don't know if management can do anything about this or not, I don't really understand how those work and have no idea why they were giving our number in the first place instead of the store's main number.

Bonus Story: Sweetest older lady came in yesterday. She needed minutes for her tracfone and didn't know how to put them on, but actually wanted me to teach her how to instead of just doing it. I gave her a promotion code for 40 extra minutes since we have a booklet of them that we cans use for customers if we want to. Thoughout this she kept patting my hand and calling me a 'sweetie'.

Shortly after she left the counter another customer brought up a box of frozen food they had found in electronics so I took it up to the front. On my way I passed the lady coming from the service desk. She said "I just reported on you. I told them you were a sweetie."

^_^

Almost made up for being short staffed and electronics co-worker having loads of mods that management implied was more important than waiting on customers leaving me to handle both areas myself most of the night.

I get asked where blank dvds and cds are more than anything else.
    I make music videos in my spare time. http://www.youtube.com/user/raven13x. Check them out ^_^

Quoth raine_naoe View Post
    People setting off the Blackberry alarm is almost becoming more amusing than annoying
    I owned a Pearl 8130 for two years and have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

Quoth roothorick View Post
      I owned a Pearl 8130 for two years and have no idea what you're talking about.
      I thought it was a store alarm attached to display?

I saw an infomercial for Tracfone the other morning. Apparently, tracfones do amazing things, like make calls. Heh.

Nice when customers actually talk to people about good service.
      you are = you're. not "your".

Comment

Yeah, I talked about it in more detail in a previous post, but we have live blackberry displays on holders and if they're taken off the holder the alarm goes off.

heh, Tracfone is amazing just because it's the easiest part of my job and seems to make so many customers happy.
        I make music videos in my spare time. http://www.youtube.com/user/raven13x. Check them out ^_^

Comment

Working...
        X