Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pop quiz: You've been assigned a room you can't find. What do you do?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop quiz: You've been assigned a room you can't find. What do you do?

A. Ask the hotel clerk where they can find room 217.
    B. Bitch to the hotel clerk that 217 does not exist.

To understand this a little better, let me explain one thing about the hotel. The 2nd floor balcony overlooks the lobby. It protrudes out a little and is wider than the rest of the hall. We have 2 rooms on either end of the balcony.

SC calls to me from the balcony telling me there's no room 217.
    Me: It's just to your right.
    SC: Where I don't see it?
    His daughter gets the pleasure of pointing out where the room is.

Dumbass

Also one note to those complaining about the percieved lack of variety in our free breakfast. FUCK YOU!! That is all
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

it amazes me about how people complain about free like that; you want more options, go to denny's/ihop/mom and pop's greasy spoon or shut the hell up, eat and gtfo.
    look! it's ghengis khan!
    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
      it amazes me about how people complain about free like that; you want more options, go to denny's/ihop/mom and pop's greasy spoon or shut the hell up, eat and gtfo.
      BUT BUT BUT it's FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that means I get to have what IIIII want! No matter what I want when I want it!!!!!!!! It's FREEEEEEEE

Comment

Hello. I'm Rose Quartz, with your daily news flash: Scientists discovered today that if you actually wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnttttttttttt something, you must pay for it. If it is free, then, to quote Dr. Logical, "The evidence suggests that beggars can't be choosers." More updates on this story at midnight. Stay tuned. Lol.
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
          Also one note to those complaining about the percieved lack of variety in our free breakfast. FUCK YOU!! That is all

God I understand.... My hotel just went from a cold breakfast to a hot one... We're still in transition (waiting on our slow restaurant supplier to ship us the breakfast appliances) so for now we are just doing real scrambled eggs, homefries and toast for our free portion of the menu. With a ton of things you can add for an extra fee. And for the record it's a pretty big portion too.. I'll grab it on my way out after an overnight shift and it's the perfect amount to make me fat dumb and happy before passing out.

The sheer amount of complaining has blown my mind...............

Before we switched all i ever heard was "Well i could have gotten a HOT breakfast for $10 more at such and such hotel".

Well now we have it, with 0$ in extra cost passed onto you the guest. And all you have to say is:

"All i get is some scrambled eggs and potatoes????"

Yes!!! It's free, you jackass~!

"My kids only eat cereal!!!!"

Wally Mart is just down the street princess, you can whip out 4 of your crinkled dollars and get a big box of unhealthy sugar encrusted heart attack pops and a thing of milk and your kid will be appeased.

"I just want a bagel!!"

I have no doubt the chef would subsitute a hot breakfast for a bagel if you only would ask him. Infact If you gave him your voucher for a bagel he'd probably giggle all morning about the stupid person who gave up free food for a processed lump of tasteless bread.

"It's not all you can eat????"

........... This one is legit as far out our previous breakfast went. Daily you'd see people walking out with i kid you not *armloads* of breakfast food to eat throughout the day. And they'd do it day in and day out. It really is no wonder we spent 1/5th of our gross revenue on bagels and juices last year if you saw how it was abused. So yes... you get a normal human sized breakfast. No ... you wont be able to feed your family of 12 on our breakfast for the rest of the day. But considering what you're saving on your room by staying here instead of the MouseWorld Inc you should be thrilled.

Geez... just be glad you dont work here.. they *charge* us for that same thing, and we're all happy as pigs in shit to get something at all. >.<
          Last edited by MadMike; 08-13-2010, 04:46 PM. Reason: Please review the "Nicknames for children" thread in Site News

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
            Hello. I'm Rose Quartz, with your daily news flash: Scientists discovered today that if you actually wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnttttttttttt something, you must pay for it. If it is free, then, to quote Dr. Logical, "The evidence suggests that beggars can't be choosers." More updates on this story at midnight. Stay tuned. Lol.
            I love it.

Now I want some scrambled eggs, too!!
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth ShugoAC View Post
              "I just want a bagel!!"

I have no doubt the chef would subsitute a hot breakfast for a bagel if you only would ask him. Infact If you gave him your voucher for a bagel he'd probably giggle all morning about the stupid person who gave up free food for a processed lump of tasteless bread.
              Ah, so they're upset about the fact that you don't have any bagels in the hotel. (If it is basically bread, it's not a proper bagel).

I've twice had the good fortune to stay in a university residence/hotel. The one had excellent breakfast. Toast, cereal with choice of milk (including soy "milk", so I could have it), lots of dead animal, scrambled eggs, pastries, fruit salad, normal fruit, etc. I was thrilled because that is not what you expect at a hotel. If you require that, stay somewhere with kitchens in the rooms! (I refuse to call what I had last time a kitchenette, because pretty much everything was full size).

Comment

Working...
              X