This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How DARE you close?

This - again - happened when I was working in that club in Italy.
    The club closed at 2am during the week (3am on weekends, 1am on Mondays - if you want to know). It was Wednesday (live concert night) at about 2.45 and, after having cleaned up and all, the boss was locking up the door while I was walking towards my car. There comes a couple.

He: the guy
    She: the girl
    Me
    AB: Awesome Boss

She: "Sorry, do you know if [Club] is here?" [the sign was not visible as the light was off]
    Me: "Yes, it's there, but we are closing, I am the steward"
    He: "How come you are closing?"
    Me: "Well, it is well past 2am, which is our closing time"
    He: "It is not possible, we want to see the concert! Don't tell me that the concert is over!"
    Me: "I am afraid that the concert was over at about 12, the club is closed now"
    She: "Are you stupid?"
    Me [turning towards her]: "I'm sorry? What did you say?"
    He: "Don't you dare talking back to my girlfriend! I'll be back tomorrow to talk to your boss!"
    AB: "Hi guys, I am his boss, you don't need to tell me anything, I heard everything"
    He: "And?"
    AB: "And I think that if you are unable to understand that the fact that the club is closed implies the fact that the concert is over you are the ones who are stupid. Goodnight"
    FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

You're not a unique snowflake unless you create your own mould (Raps)

***GK, Sarcastro, Lupo, LingualMonkey, BookBint, Jester, Irv, Hero & Marlowe fan***

WOOT!

Awesome ownage, pure and simple. Wish there were more bosses like that!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Sounds like they were already drunk. Seriously, how is it your fault they didn't get there until 2 AM?
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Oh man, do I love when SC's get pwned!
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

The world definitely needs more bosses like yours.

Comment

That was an AMAZING boss (as I mentioned in another post he is a bit on the cheap side, but otherwise absolutely great).
            Apparently those two idiots (who as far as I remember didn't *seem* drunk) felt hurt in their deepest heart of hearts for the fact that the concert was over by 12 (actually the municipality only allows live events until 11.30, but as we were not close to any inhabited building usually they didn't mind) and that the club dared to be closed after 2. *On a weekday*.
            FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

You're not a unique snowflake unless you create your own mould (Raps)

***GK, Sarcastro, Lupo, LingualMonkey, BookBint, Jester, Irv, Hero & Marlowe fan***

Comment

Working...
            X