This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You need to FOCUS!!!"

Had a customer today ask me about 4 inch diameter packing tubes. She saw them online, and specifically asked if we carried them singly in-store, I said no.

SC: No, you're not listening.

Excuse me?

Me: What?

SC: That's not what I asked you. I said, I said i want to know if I could order less than 12 at a time. See, you weren't listening. You need to FOCUS!

She was very calm, but that was SO incredibly rude. I realize there is a possibility that I misheard her, but that's highly unlikely. My eyes may suck but my ears work quite well, and I rarely hear the wrong thing. I catch other people mis-speaking far more often than I hear the wrong thing. Perhaps if she FOCUSED she would have asked that question the first time, instead of asking me something completely different then accusing ME of being the one not paying attention.

And the answer - unsurprisingly - was still no.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

You should've told her to f.o.c.u.s.

(F*** Off, 'Cause yoU Suck.)

Comment

Quoth PhiSigGirl1988 View Post

Can I tell my coworker/direct boss this? Not the explanation part, of course
      Even if I explained it to him, he would love it. He's just that kind of guy.
      Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
      http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Ahhh, I see; she mis-spoke by asking if she could buy one at a time instead of 'fewer than 12' at a time, but it was CLEARLY you're fault! Yep, classic SC logic.

Wonder what she wanted them tubes for...
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth PhiSigGirl1988 View Post

I like that!!!
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Ooh, that was a nice bit of motivation by sports expressions there.

Kinda like "You're not handling adversity real well," which I hear is something one of the suits said to management during a recent visit.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
            X