This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth trailerparkmedic View Post
    peanut butter double chocolate cookies (way better than they sound).
    ... Wouldn't that make them...sex?

Offers up some Death By Chocolate with a on top
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
      ... Wouldn't that make them...sex?
      Fiance says they are almost but not quite as good as sex. Check out the recipe here. I use a bag of chocolate chips and a bag of peanut butter chips and bake them a bit longer than the recipe says.

Sorry for the threadjack!

Comment

Quoth trailerparkmedic View Post
        I've got some bacon chocolate (not as good as it sounds) and peanut butter double chocolate cookies (way better than they sound).
        They sound WONDERFUL!

Comment

I just do not understand why people feel the need to be so nasty to customer service workers. Are their lives so hideous they just have to take it out on someone else?

Be grateful you aren't them. And have a Bailey's milkshake...chocolate, of course.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Miss_Stress, how is it you work on the other side of the pond, yet you get all my customers?
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Sorry

Every time a read a story like this from overseas, it makes me feel a little bit, relieved, sorry. It's just nice to hear that the US doesn't, in fact, have a monopoly on the assh*le gene.

Comment

*glides out of dark corner, brings in chocolate and strawberry trifle*

Ugh. I truly hope you have a better day tomorrow. You need something nice. Something like a flamethrower. With built in stupid-seeking missiles. And a chocolate blaster that can be aimed at your own mouth.

*Steals chocolate bacon and glides back into dark corner*
                Sucky Customers- Have the ability to convert non-drinkers into raging alcoholics in one phone call or less.

Comment

Working...
                X