This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Douchebag

So at the hotel we have some "Check-in parking only - 15 minute limit" parking spaces right near the front door. One of them is clearly marked as a handicapped space.

I notice a car parked in said handicapped space all night. Doesn't have handicapped plates, nor the dangly rear-view mirror handicapped thingy. Doesn't even have a guest parking pass, though it is a guest staying in the hotel (I checked the plate #)

It's a slow night, there's lots of available parking, including the non-handicapped check-in parking spaces on either side.

What really caught my eye though, was the employee nametag left sitting on his dashboard; Apparently he works for a towing company.
    Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

You should have had it towed. :P

Comment

His car should be towed and a call made to his boss, the jackass of all people should know what a tow worthy violation is.
      ......../\
      ....../__\
      ..../\...../\
      ../__\../__\

Comment

Too funny if you wouldve called his tow company to come and get it...

Comment

You can call the cops to get him ticketed. We do it at work a lot. A $150-$200 fine is nothing to sneeze at, though not quite as cool as towing the towing guy's car.

Comment

We once had an employee who assumed they'd never be towed no matter what they did and parked wherever he felt like in town. Since, of course, he was "with the band"

He got towed in, and thought it was a joke, came in laughing that it was a "good one" we pulled on him

He stopped laughing when asked if he'd be paying by credit, debit or cash

Then the goof went right back to where he'd parked the very next night. A second truck was sent out to get him, he came out while his car was being loaded and wanted to know why we were towing him again, didn't we know that was his car?

Yes, we knew, and we also knew that he had no permit for the lot he was parked in, just like last time.

He finally seemed to put 2 and 2 together, "So, I still get towed?"

Yes, you are not immune, none of us are

He got fired shortly thereafter, for calling off sick and going to a bar, the same bar two of our off-duty drivers like to use.

He wasn't that bright.....
            - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Working...
            X