X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo chocolate

Comment

Quoth Hyena Dandy View Post

And I don't get why people go around asking if you wanna yiff. I mean, you don't walk up to someone and say "Wanna have sex?" in the middle of the street, no matter how attractive they find you. And if you ARE gonna ask me, do it in PMs, yeah?

I's a furry too, in case you couldn't tell.

So Dandy... wanna yiff?

Yeah I never got it either, and having been aorund since Furcadia was in beta, and the days of yiffnet, Taps, SPR Muck, and Furrymucj... I just sometimes wish there was a little bit more in the direction that it was going in in 1998, away from freaks and towards a more funny animal community (can you tell I"m just a little bitter?)

Comment

Quoth firecat88 View Post
        Like, half the people in this thing are so anti-furry and furry-bashing it's scary.
        Never heard of the 'Burned Fur' movement? It was basically furries who had become tired of being furries, and went back to being human... as I understand it
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
          Never heard of the 'Burned Fur' movement? It was basically furries who had become tired of being furries, and went back to being human... as I understand it
          no it was furries tired of the fringe (at the time and still) being considered furry, ie the zoophiles, plushiphiles and lifestylers. At the time (the late 90s) all of said going off on those of us who enjoyed the art, enjoyed the fact that we could be with people who enjoyed art, writing, and comics that featured anthropomorphic animals as not being real furs. And then you take in the whole vanity fair article, along with (towards the end and almost revitalized the BF movement) the MTV Sex 2k show.

tl;dr: Burned furs tried to stamp out all those things that furries get trolled for nowadays.

Comment

Try the above in the Tech Help section?

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth bunnyboy View Post
              tl;dr: Burned furs tried to stamp out all those things that furries get trolled for nowadays.
              I was in BF back in the day...drove many people crazy because I didn't fit the stereotypical profile for one.
              DJ Particle

Comment

Quoth superhotelworker View Post
                Me: "Hi, how can I help?"
                (Player in Game, now called PIG): I don't need any help, so don't whisper me.
                Me: "Alright. Thanks for letting me know, the call came through on accident."
                PIG: I said leave me alone.
                PIG: You're annoying.
                PIG: Stop talking.

Notice, after I said thank you, I stopped. He however, continued going for 5 more posts.. I logged it, knowing I'm getting a guardian complaint later. Sure enough:

Guardian Crunch: "You have another complaint."
                Me: "Could it be PIG? Saying I harrassed him? Would you like the logs?"
                Crunch: "Yes Please.. and can't you stay outta trouble? :P"
                Me: "Nope. Here."
                So, did PIG get in trouble for being an asshole or not? I hope he got booted from the game.
                Quoth superhotelworker View Post
                "I'll kick your ass if don't help me with (Dreamweaving/Dragonspeak/Harrassment (Which I can't handle, I need a guardian for that), Ripping off the paid market..)
                "You'll kick my ass?! Yeah, that'll really get me to want to help you. Try manners next time."

I know next to nothing about gaming, but I do know that gamers don't appreciate rude asshats anymore than non-gamers do. Manners are always a good thing.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Raps: I think it's a Furc screw up, not a forum one <3

Comment

Working...
                  X