X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pass The Parcel SC Style

Or should I say pass the telephone?

Today -

A man wanted two things done, one I could do, the other was not possible and I explained this. He then said it again, and I explained it again.

He then said "wait" and the next thing I knew, I was talking to his wife, who said the same thing, and I explained it to her.She then asked again...........

At which point I said goodbye before she could pass the telephone to whoever else she could find to ask the same thing again............

However may people you pass the phone to, to ask me the same question, my answer will remain the same...........
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

We had one the other day where the call started with the daughter, passed to the son, then the mom, then the dad and ended with Grandpa. All the while with Grandma commenting in the background.

I feel your pain.

Comment

This is the opposite of the one where the person on the phone doesn't know anything, and someone in the background keeps yelling the answers to them so they can tell me. Just pass the phone to the one who knows what they want, for gods' sake!
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

~ Pass de parcel on de left-hand side ~
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

The best calls are the ones that start with Grandma, work through the family and end up with the six-year-old, who is the only one who actually understands what you are trying to tell them.
          I speak English, L33t, Sarcasm and basic Idiot.

Comment

Working...
          X