• Show
Clear All

Quoth BeeMused View Post
    And we don't ship to Nigeria
    The

Nigerians

Want

Cockrings?

Electronics, DVD's, popular toys...I can understand these things.

But cockrings? Why...no strike that. I'm fairly certain that the answer would damage what little of my sanity is left. Don't want to know.
    I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

***Update!!!***

Guess who called this morning. Yep, Mister But-I-Need-Them-On-Sept.-1st!
      Apparently he had tried to get those rings somewhere else and *of course* failed. So now we are to produce the rings for Oct. 1st. He was all meek and mild when he came in in the afternoon.
      No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Quoth Mongo Skruddgemire View Post
        The

Nigerians

Want

Cockrings?
        Hell yeah, they do.

I read the account of a very, very good scambaiter that got a lad to send her a nude picture of himself with an erection. The nude part he managed, but for some reason, he flat out could not get it up long enough to snap a pic.

The best he could do was prop his junk up with a roofing tile.

I could not make this shit up. This was a young guy, too. I guess you could say the baiter was a Master Baiter. But the Nigerian guy apparently wasn't.

Comment

Quoth BeeMused View Post
          Guess who called this morning. Yep, Mister But-I-Need-Them-On-Sept.-1st!
          I do hope you guys are making him pay for it 100% in advance, no refunds...
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

So, is this where the party is? I brought fortune cookies.
            Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
            http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Where is this party so I can avoid it? Seriously 200000 Cockrings, sounds like it will be all guys, what fun is that?
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                Where is this party so I can avoid it? Seriously 200000 Cockrings, sounds like it will be all guys, what fun is that?
                Right...might not be so much fun then. I'll throw the cookies as a distraction, then when they are all reading their fortunes, I'll flee the country!
                Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                  Hell yeah, they do.

I read the account of a very, very good scambaiter that got a lad to send her a nude picture of himself with an erection. The nude part he managed, but for some reason, he flat out could not get it up long enough to snap a pic.

The best he could do was prop his junk up with a roofing tile.

I could not make this shit up. This was a young guy, too. I guess you could say the baiter was a Master Baiter. But the Nigerian guy apparently wasn't.

Our neighborhood paper actually used that term in a caption under a photo! A bunch of guys at some local boating club posed with titles like Captain, etc. And they seriously had one guy listed as Master Baiter. I nearly choked when I read that. Pretty sure the guys doing the typeset got the joke but apparently the editor never saw it. I sent it to Jay Leno for Headlines but I never saw it on the show.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                    I do hope you guys are making him pay for it 100% in advance, no refunds...
                    You bet, with a huge custom order it's always pay first. Very good longterm customers can get away with paying 50% up front and the rest at delivery, but this guy is relatively new, so it's 100%. $-) OK, we rarely have custom orders that large, but those are the terms of business.

Oh and I now know what he needs that many cockrings for. He's opening 4 new shops (sex sells, I guess) and uses them as give aways. If he thinks, he needs 100,000 little packages with 2 rings each for that... we'll happily deliver them...
                    No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Working...
                    X