This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
    Now remember, boys and girls, don't mix up your lyme and your quick lyme!

And its ok girls, bf's been breaking me of the "sorry" thing, too. I also cringe whenever he gets a certain tone of voice, not that his tone is inappropriate for what's going on, just reminds me of past things with other ppl.

He shouted at the dog once, and I flinched, he looked at me surprised and I said, "Sorry!" And he's looking all embarrassed while trying to be stern with me about not apologizing anymore.

He's so cute.
    I do the exact same thing!
    Hubby is mad at my mum for being mean to me about my habit of spreading my crafts around. I was crocheting and it took up about half of the couch, she started yelling at me, hubs stood up and yelled at her to leave me alone. Cue me quietly sneaking off, going to our room, shutting the door, and collapsing on the bed crying. Hubs knows whats going on so he yelled at mum for that too, then came down to comfort me.
    Anytime he yells, no matter why, or if he even sounds a little bit pissed, I start bawling because I'm just scared, and so used to someone being mad at me it just happens. He's awesome and gets me to calm down quickly enough, but still, it gets pretty bad when he gets mad at whatever game he's playing and I just start crying.
    Of course, I'm used to someone hitting me, which my husband has never done, but I'm still paranoid about that too so I get all "sneak off and hide like a scared ninja" whenever I hear that tone of voice.
    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Hey, zombie, your post just made me realize that's how I feel when someone yells around me. I'm terrified because I'm used to a lot of emotional and/or physical abuse when someone's yelling at me.
      "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
      "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
      Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Quoth Eisa View Post
        Hey, zombie, your post just made me realize that's how I feel when someone yells around me. I'm terrified because I'm used to a lot of emotional and/or physical abuse when someone's yelling at me.

I'm sorry, I wish it was something easy to get over, but I never have. If you need someone to talk to, you can PM me.
        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*

Comment

zombie dear, the answer it BAGS! bags bags bags bags. full of yarn. hell my bookshelf here (which I got for books) is full of yarn now! I have a stack of Windows 7 shwag bags (from that free party pack promo they did) will different projects sorted into them, bf left a gap between the wall and my desk to tuck all sorts of stuff so the kids and the dog and cats don't get into it. You should see my desk...and my room....and my 13x13 closet that doesn't have clothes in it......oh and the shelves the bf built me in the shop for my beads......

Tell your mom to lay off. At least YOU'RE creative.

I need to get back on etsy.
          ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

whats your etsy url

im bored and i might buy something cheap.

cause im bored.

PM me if you dont want to post it. Or dont tell me if you dont want to. I dont even understand etsy, really.

/fails at online shopping
            Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

zombie dear, the answer it BAGS! bags bags bags bags. full of yarn. hell my bookshelf here (which I got for books) is full of yarn now! I have a stack of Windows 7 shwag bags (from that free party pack promo they did) will different projects sorted into them, bf left a gap between the wall and my desk to tuck all sorts of stuff so the kids and the dog and cats don't get into it. You should see my desk...and my room....and my 13x13 closet that doesn't have clothes in it......oh and the shelves the bf built me in the shop for my beads......

Tell your mom to lay off. At least YOU'RE creative.

Yes you do, and PM me the name of your shop.

Funny thing was, I had one of the three cushions, and my husband was in front of the other one (he never sits on the couch, but in front of it), and my yarn and stuffing were behind him. I think she got mad that I would put whatever I made on his shoulder, and he would flick it off, sending it flying across the room.
              I'll have to try bags though, maybe my mayhem (it looks like a whole pack of kittens took my yarn for a spin when I work) will be contained.

Comment

yarn bags? bags made of yarn? i am so confused. and why is everything on etsy so over priced. I could get a designer bag for the amounts these broads making denim purses want

Comment

Well, they ARE well made bags....most of em. I didn't know they had $1k bags on etsy.

I'm gonna make some covers for Tablet PCs since no one seems to. (And yes, I know not to make them bulky...heat issues.

As far as my shop, its not up right now, the kids start school next week and I told bf I want to get it set up then. He's my photographer.

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
                    yarn bags? bags made of yarn? i am so confused. and why is everything on etsy so over priced. I could get a designer bag for the amounts these broads making denim purses want
                    I don't make bags, but I do crochet velociraptors and octopuses...I don't have an etsy yet.

Comment

• *dons mod hat*

Folks, this is obviously a very emotional topic, but please try to remember that we do not condone violence here and that more general posts about societal woes belong on Fratching.

Everyone please take a deep breath and carry on.
                      Last edited by Dave1982; 08-27-2010, 08:21 AM.
                      "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Well bugger. Sorry Dave!

Also: Update!!
                        Miss 107 (I'm just gonna call her that now), is halfway through filing for divorce and has since moved on to a friends house, in another part of the state, so the hubby will have a hell of a time finding her. I wished her luck and gave her a hug.

Comment

• YAY! Now, he did get arrested didn't he? Is he still in jail? Any word on how long he'll be there?

"that more general posts about societal woes belong on Fratching"

Hear that girls? Yarn talk. Fratching. Now.

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

• I'm very glad to know that she is going somewhere safe, and is divorcing that child in a man-suit. I've actually lost sleep worrying about her safety...it must be my superpower.

And, I do have some very strong feelings about yarn...

Comment

• Quoth superhotelworker View Post
                              Well bugger. Sorry Dave!

Also: Update!!
                              Miss 107 (I'm just gonna call her that now), is halfway through filing for divorce and has since moved on to a friends house, in another part of the state, so the hubby will have a hell of a time finding her. I wished her luck and gave her a hug.
                              YAY TELL MS 107 SHE HAS THE INTERNET ON HER SIDE

I AM THE WHOLE INTERNET

edit: double stitch

Comment

• I did tell her my fellow CS posters (I showed her some stories LOL She's become a fangirl) is on her side. She said thank you And yes, he's arrested and in jail, for picking a fight with one of my Marines. Dumbass. 6'7 black as night, brit man running on 2 hours of sleep who just wanted 1 beer.

Comment

Working...
                                X