This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The good, the bad and the 'do you know where you are?'

Last night was.. interesting. We were absolutely dead, but that didn't stop the lunatics from showing up on schedule.

The Bad
    This chick SCREAMS her entire order. I pulled my headset off my ear and I could still hear the entire order. 50$ in food. I have all her drinks, shakes, etc made. We're just waiting on the crap ton of food. Did I mention our lovely store manager only scheduled me and my lead from 11PM-6AM? Thank god it was dead.

Me: Hello, 50$ please.
    Her: Okay..*rummages* uh.. wheres my card?
    Friend: I dont know
    Her: Um, I forgot my card. I have to go home and get it is there any way to suspend my order and I'll come back
    Me: Sure.
    Friend: Can we have the milk shakes?
    Me: (thinking they're joking) No..?
    Her: WOW YOU COULD BE NICER AND LESS OF A BITCH *pulls off*
    Me: Lead, apparently i'm a bitch for not handing this broad free milkshakes because she brought no money.
    Lead: Good to know.

The Good
    My manager had me call her at the beginning of my shift to cuss me out about how everyone hates me, the customers hate me, etc etc whatever. Wonderful, don't care.

Me: Hello 5$ please
    Guy: Here you go
    Me: Any sauce, hon?
    Guy: No.
    ~interlude~
    Me: Okay heres your food
    Guy: You know I come to this Jack just to see you. You're so beautiful
    Me: Thanks You should call my manager and tell her that.
    Guy: I will

He won't. Such is life.

I had one person come through and ask if we had "chicken nuggets." I tell her we have chicken strips and she asks how much they are and how many they come in. They come in a 4 pack and theyre about 5$.
    "WHAT?!?!"

Yeah, we're not McDonalds.

I also had some guy order a "double cheeseburger." I told him we don't sell those, but I can add a patty to each cheeseburger if he wants. He asks how much it'll be. Its damn near 2$ per sandwich. He sighs the sigh of a man carrying the worlds pain and accepts my offer of 2$ per sandwich.

Again, not Mcdonalds here.

Uneventful, we only made 250$ from 10-6. Ouch. I want to know why EVERYONE was drunk last night. Even the cop who rolled through said he was having a busy night. i had one guy bum a cup of ice on me and pour his beer in it in front of me. With an infant in the back. I'd probably get written up if I had called the police. Then theres the woman who managed to hit something in the drive through. We don't even know what she hit, because its impossible to hit anything, but she managed somehow.

My lead, in a shocking display of spine (he has none), said if they DID come back for that order he was going to refuse service since they called me a bitch. Whhhaaaaaaat???????? Turns out they did come back to order a whole 1.08 in food. My lead took care of them and didn't realize it was the same girls until he had cashed them out. I wasn't worried about it.

I think I posted this already, but the saga of Whiskey and Bacon&Cheddar Guy continues. he calls me hon, I call him hon, its meant to be. My lead runs out (about 2 weeks ago) and catches him in the parking lot. She tells him how i think hes cuuuuuteeeeee and i bluuuuuushhhh and i'm like haaaayyyyy. So he tells her his name and then she comes back adn tells me to go out

Hell no!

So I dont. I'm shy, shut up this never happened. I havent seen him since because they cut me to two days a week. Apparently, every time he comes through, he asks where I am
    Last edited by Whiskey; 08-24-2010, 02:32 PM.
    Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

They never come back once they realize they don't have money. Even if their card actually DOES have money on it, and it was our machines messing up, they still won't come back after hitting up the atm.

Good on you for not giving them the shakes.

Comment

They did come back. But for 1$ in food.

Comment

So you're a "bitch" because you won't let these people have free milkshakes? I don't think so. Scammers.

And no, when the customers are happy, they never call and tell anybody. They just call when they want to complain, complain, complain---usually about something that's their own fault.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
          And no, when the customers are happy, they never call and tell anybody. They just call when they want to complain, complain, complain---usually about something that's their own fault.
          I asked my manager that. She said shes been told people will just leave drive if they hear me greet. That has NEVER happened. NEVER. It happens to my lead, we know of customers who wont deal with her or visa versa. I asked my manager "What about the customers who come here just FOR ME? The ones who LOVE when I'm here? The ones who call and praise me?"

She just kind of glazed over it and continued criticizing me.

Comment

This thread needs a pic of B&C Guy.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
              This thread needs a pic of B&C Guy.
              That would be a little obvious

Comment

Who at your job hates you so much that they are ratting you out with blatant lies or at the very least, extreme exaggerations?

Or, is it one of those cases where the manager is making it all up herself, and just saying that she's heard complaints or employees have told her? Ya know, so it sounds legit and documented, but it's just solidified by her authority?

That makes me so mad.
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

The woman who has worked there 25 years, makes less than 12/hr, and the bread guy (who came in tonight) says shes a cunt in full human form and he hates dealing with her ever?

or, you know , lies.

I will admit i have an attitude problem when its been a bad night. but all the shit SHE said that has been said is utter bullshit. I can admit my failures and build on them, this is crap.

Comment

Attitude problem....I really hate hearing that when it's not warranted.

Look on the bright side. Just about everyone on this site has an "attitude problem".
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post

Look on the bright side. Just about everyone on this site has an "attitude problem".
                      something something wanttobetreatedlikeahumanbeing somethingsomething

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
                        something something wanttobetreatedlikeahumanbeing somethingsomething
                        Aww, that's so cute, wanting to be treated like a human being!

Yeah, it sucks when people treat you like crap so they can feel better about themselves.
                        If I knew where you worked, I would go through just for you! I'd even bring you presents if you wanted.
                        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
                          I want to know why EVERYONE was drunk last night. Even the cop who rolled through said....
                          Up to this point, I thought you were going to say the cop was ALSO drunk....Lol.

And your management needs to provide you with solid, written proof/complaints of your behavior otherwise, Id tell her I didnt believe her. I think shes making shit up...as Im sure you already know.

Comment

Even if she is making it up, california is an at will state. She doesnt NEED a reason to fire me. She can say she fired me because its tuesday.

Comment

Why would you get written up for calling the cops on that guy drinking and driving with a child?

Comment

Working...
                              X