This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look, Lady....

I made a mistake. I overcharged you $3, which we refunded. You don't have to glare daggers at me every time I go in the dining room. It's not like I punched your baby. You don't have to hate me with the heat of a thousand burning suns. Excuse me for being a little confused about the menu because I don't eat this junk.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Look on the bright side. Her life is so perfect, she has to be angry at someone that made a mistake that was fixed.

....wait. That's not a good thing is it.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

She probably would have been less offended if you did punch her baby
      Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

what about punching her baby while refunding the $3? Does that even make sense?

I swear, people are turning all rage-y at a moment's notice (or less) all the time now. Is it in the water? A new chemical weapon? Make them so mad they all take each other out and then we don't have to worry about them?

Am I paranoid?
        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
          Look on the bright side. Her life is so perfect, she has to be angry at someone that made a mistake that was fixed.
          QFT. And all of you are making me
          Last edited by Food Lady; 08-27-2010, 07:17 PM.

Comment

"It's true, I punched a baby once, in anger; but in my defense he was being kind of a dick."

Cookies for reference
            Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

This whole thing made me giggle.

LOL.

Comment

Quoth zombiequeen View Post
                I swear, people are turning all rage-y at a moment's notice (or less) all the time now. Is it in the water? A new chemical weapon?
                Nah, just a worldwide epidemic of Self-centered-jackassitis. Unfortunately, this is one of those problems that has to get worse before it gets better. :/
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth infinitemonkies View Post
                  "It's true, I punched a baby once, in anger; but in my defense he was being kind of a dick."

Cookies for reference
                  Penny Arcade!!!!
                  There had to be DUMB in the water today. - Summerfly413

Comment

Quoth AtDIelement View Post
                    Penny Arcade!!!!
                    a bit off topic from the original post, but did you guys hear about Hat McClane? The killer of a bunch of toddlers? In his defense he says it was in self defense. A group of people started a rally saying "Free Hat,Free Hat"

cookies for that referense as well.

Comment

Quoth Brojekk View Post
                      a bit off topic from the original post, but did you guys hear about Hat McClane? The killer of a bunch of toddlers? In his defense he says it was in self defense. A group of people started a rally saying "Free Hat,Free Hat"

cookies for that referense as well.
                      Wasn't it Hat McCullough or something from South Park?

But anywho, I don't understand what the ladies problem was. The problem was fixed... I hate people who think that we can't and shouldn't make mistakes. If I couldn't make a mistake I wouldn't be stuck in this desk right now.
                      There had to be DUMB in the water today. - Summerfly413

Comment

South Park

Comment

You're stuck in a desk? Does anyone have a key?

Comment

I had a "lady" who pitched a fit because she couldn't buy her hot deli item with her ebt card. She then decided that she didn't want any of her stuff and to put her money back on her ebt card. She was told it would be taken care of.

Here's the kicker though. Even though she's being told it will get taken care of. She's still yelling and throwing a fit. Her friend that was with her said: "Hey lets go You'll get the money back on your card come on". As her friend is leading her awayshe's got her head looking at me giving the evil die bitch look.
                            Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

Comment

Working...
                            X