Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Kiss My Ass!" and Other Stories (touch of language obviously)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Kiss My Ass!" and Other Stories (touch of language obviously)

Ha, I refused alcohol to one of our semi regular customers tonight and he pitched a bitch fit when he realized he wasn't getting any beer.

"YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME?!? I GOT STOOD UP ON A FUCKING DATE TONIGHT AND I WANT TO GET DRUNK I'M A REGULAR FUCKING CUSTOMER THIS IS BULLSHIT YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASK ME FOR MY 'HEALTHINESS +' CARD"

"I'm so sorry! I can't sell this to you tonight! You've had a few too many already tonight! Have a good night!"

"KISS MY ASS!"

"Goodnight! Bye! See you later!"

Guy was so drunk he didn't even realize that the beer he wanted was broken. Cue PBR spitting out all over the counter and floor.

Let's Play: Right Way vs. Wrong Way!

When there is a price discrepancy on an item you want, what is the correct thing to do?

Answer: Be like the young couple with child in stroller I had today!

Price discrepancy on tuna fish, they asked me to check and I did.

"Uh-oh, someone put the wrong tag up! Here, let me fix this for you!"

"Oh wow, really? Thank you!"

"No problem!"

Do not be like: the 2 women immediately after them.

"There's a SIGN saying that THESE pantyliners are supposed to be 99 cents!"

"Hm, really? These are ringing up as 2/$7 and this one is at regular price."

"Well there's a TAG in FRONT of them."

"I'll have to go check it out."

"Oh, these pantyliners are incorrect, these are the wrong size. All the 20 count pantyliners are on sale, you have the 42 and the 60 count respectively."

"WELL YOU NEED TO HONOR THE PRICE."

"I think I might have to."

Bonus: Jamais Deux Sans Trois

So at my Aid of Rite we've had the "Eastern Union" station go down, one of the cash registers go down and finally the photo lab go down. The tech came in for the "Eastern Union" and the photo lab (the cash register just fritzed today). So the photo lab doesn't work all day and manager A is freaking out like a freaking out thing because photo orders are piling up and she can't do them. So she calls the tech support line...

And then calmly goes behind the lab machine and plugs it in. Seems the tech forgot that one important step.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Quoth ralerin View Post
    "Oh, these pantyliners are incorrect, these are the wrong size. All the 20 count pantyliners are on sale, you have the 42 and the 60 count respectively."

"I think I might have to stick one over your mouth":
    Fixed that for ya.
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
      Technically, she's right. You DO need to honor the price. Unfortunately for her, you need to honor the correct prices, not the ones she thinks she's entitled to
      Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
        "Eastern Union"
        ... Russia?... Every time I see that change...
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

No, no, "Eastern Union" is my moniker for a certain large money transfer service. Simply change "East" to "West" and you've got it.
          Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
            "There's a SIGN saying that THESE pantyliners are supposed to be 99 cents!"
            well at least we know why this one was being a brat
            Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Reading the thread title reminds me of "Being Bobby Brown" when Whitney Houston, in all of her train-wreckness, yells "KISS MY ASS!" so fast it comes out like "KSSMASS!"
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I GOT STOOD UP ON A FUCKING DATE TONIGHT AND I WANT TO GET DRUNK
                now how can any woman pass up on such a classy act?

yah, i'm thinking there was a serious need for those panty liners...and then some.
                look! it's ghengis khan!
                Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                  Reading the thread title reminds me of "Being Bobby Brown" when Whitney Houston, in all of her train-wreckness, yells "KISS MY ASS!" so fast it comes out like "KSSMASS!"
                  BOBBAY!!! Sorry, couldn't resist.
                  ......../\
                  ....../__\
                  ..../\...../\
                  ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                    "KSSMASS!"
                    'Tis the season.

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post

Bonus: Jamais Deux Sans Trois

So at my Aid of Rite we've had the "Eastern Union" station go down, one of the cash registers go down and finally the photo lab go down. The tech came in for the "Eastern Union" and the photo lab (the cash register just fritzed today). So the photo lab doesn't work all day and manager A is freaking out like a freaking out thing because photo orders are piling up and she can't do them. So she calls the tech support line...

And then calmly goes behind the lab machine and plugs it in. Seems the tech forgot that one important step.
                      The hard things in life are simple. The simple things in life are hard.
                      Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

Working...
                      X