• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Psychic Powers Deserted Me

Conversation today with customer

"how can I help you?"
    "I spoke to a man about my problem"
    "what is your problem and can I help?" *I look on her file there are no notes and I tell her this*
    customer then demanded several times "why didn't that man put notes on my file?"
    I then saw for myself what the likely problem was, a flag had not been set so she was not receiving letters about her account.I asked her if that was the problem and if so I could reset it easily and solve the problem.

customer*with attitude* Stop changing the subject I demand to know why that man did not put notes on my file.

By this time I could have solved her problem and spoken to six other customers as well.

I told her agian it was ipossible for me to know why someone else did not put notes on her file. She then accused me of having no customer service skills. I asked her agian if she wanted to receive letters and if that was the problem she phoned about.

Alas I never found out if I could have fixed that easily for her because after another three times of the same demand from her which was impossible for me to answer and her not telling me what the problem actually was, I terminated the call.

Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

The important question is: Did you leave a note in her account to leave notes in her account?

Comment

When SCs get tangential on me, I just tell them their concerns will be noted and passed along appropriately...usually to the round file.

Comment

"He didn't put notes on your account because he hates your guts, ma'am. Happy now?"

Don't you wish you could...
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
        X