Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now who here remembers the "You will get me a man"? Culture clash?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've had the occasional idiot demanding to speak to a man on the phones. We've just never had that many guys in the call center here. When we get someone like this, we just tell them there are no men on the phones, deal with it. Usually they grumble and whine, and then go ahead with the call.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I got that all the time doing tech support in the 90's. You'd think after spending 2 hours on hold they'd be happy with finally getting to talk to someone, but nooo they had to have a man. I finally started dumping them right back in que. Let them wait 2 more hours. Since there were only 2 women working that call center as techs chances are the next tech would be a man.

Comment

Quoth flutes_and_fabric View Post
        Have your own beliefs all you want, heck, tell all about them because I am very interested in learning about other religions and cultures, just don't push it on me in my own home.
        Exactly. If I were visiting another country, I would expect to abide by their rules, laws and customs. But if you're in our country, you abide by ours.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
        X