This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First customer of my day

I walk into chaos today. It's the last day before school starts, loooong lines, etc. We have a big sale on soda, so she has three packs. Note, it's about $2 on Pepsi. People often ask if I need all the sodas out, which is really what I'm suppoed to do, but I'm nice, so when she asks I tell her 1 of each flavor. When I go to scan sodas, I ask how many she has with my hand on the orange. She replies she has 3, 3 for $10. Ok, she's confused, fine, so I explain I need to know how many of each flavor, as they have different item #s. Some people don't know that, but she gets sucky at this point and repeats that she has 3 total, again with the sale we don't have.

So I tell her again I need individual quantities. She responds, "Well, that's stupid!" I ignore that & keep going, until I have to ID her for cough syrup. That annoys her, too, so she mutters she should've gone to Malwart. Go ahead, please. Her daughter even shushed her at that. Glad to be rid of her. How hard is it to answer a simple question? Methinks she's trying to scam us, but her price is higher!
    Last edited by Food Lady; 08-31-2010, 09:58 PM.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Hmm. Now I am not sure about this, but it could be that she was trying to get you to charge the higher price. Then she goes to customer service, raises all kinds of heck about it, getting YOU in trouble and probably getting the items (a gift card too possibly) for free. *shrugs*. I gave up trying to understand their 'logic' a long long time ago.

Have some cookies on me .
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
    X