X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the person who...(Warning: GROSS)

To the person who deuced on the floor in the swamp yesterday:

I understand that sometimes the urge to release one's bodily wastes can come on swiftly. That is why we have bathrooms inside the store for your convenience.

There I was, doing some things at work my supervisor asked me to. You walked in, seemingly looking like a high-functioning member of society. You checked out a few things in the store, and then suddenly, with no warning whatsoever, COMPLETELY SHIT YOUR PANTS.

I have to give you props. This was impressive, both in quantity and odor. How do I know this? Because you decided not to tell anybody. You decided to just go marching around the store, with your pants full of poopie, dropping little turdlets hither, thither and yon. Nobody knew what evil your bowels had wreaked until somebody in flip flops stepped in it, and started cursing up a storm. So then the manager on duty, from the sanctity of her poop-free office, paged me to clean up after you.

Seriously, what the hell did you do? Run a maze after you crapped yourself? I had to go all over the store cleaning up your foul Hansel and Gretel-esque trail. I started by the front cartwell. Then I had to go up the main aisle past baby furniture mopping. Then into electronics, housewares, and toys, and thankfully that's where I lost the trail.

And I had to perform my cleanup while enduring the stale wit of my co-workers. "I see you have the fun job today!" Yeah, the greatest. "You missed a spot over there!" Probably. "I guess you're really having a crappy day today!" Seriously, shut up before I dump this mop bucket of poopy water over your head.

If I had my way, you would be forced to wear a big scarlet S on your clothing at all times, to alert the public to the fact that you shit, in public, without regard for appropriate time or place. I hope you went home and just slammed yourself against a wall or something, for being unable or unwilling to control yourself.

And I had gone such a nice long time without having to clean up after somebody's bodily mess. Thank you for reminding me that all good things must come to an end, you fucking pig.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Ok that is just EWWW. Wow you need more then the cookies and drinks I can offer. *shiver*
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Ugh. I can't believe I'm getting ready to ask this but....

How did you pick it up?
      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
        Ugh. I can't believe I'm getting ready to ask this but....

How did you pick it up?
        I didn't pick it up. I mopped it up. Using plenty of orange-scented Mr. Clean.

They don't pay me enough to pick up somebody else's shit.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Aw.
          A couple of pints of heavy and two doubles of Teacher's coming your way.
          I think you will not want chocolate this time...
          FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

You're not a unique snowflake unless you create your own mould (Raps)

***GK, Sarcastro, Lupo, LingualMonkey, BookBint, Jester, Irv, Hero & Marlowe fan***

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            I didn't pick it up. I mopped it up. Using plenty of orange-scented Mr. Clean.

They don't pay me enough to pick up somebody else's shit.
            Indeed. I didn't phrase it correctly, I'm sorry.

I assumed you didn't actually *pick it up*..still fucking NASTY and uncalled for.
            "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

It sounds like you got one of my favorite non-customer (because he never bought anything, just tried to get money for his walk-a-thon) "Mr. Slimfast" or "Mr. Shits-in-pants".

The only good thing about my story is he made it into the bathroom, then let loose EVERYWHERE in there. He's been banned from our store, because hes NOT a customer.

You have my sympathy for cleaning that up.
              "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Okay, that's much worse than Hero & I combined with the upchuck. *Hugs and offers at least 3 heavily liquored drinks*

Comment

I heard of that happening before I started working at the grocery store in 1989. Someone was going through the aisles shitting themselves, but someone had to keep going after them with a mop.

The second place winner was two people putting their bare ass on the copier (the ones that customers can use for 10 cents) and making copies. I didn't have to take care of it, but I heard we used a LOT of Windex.

Comment

Reminds me a little of an old customer at the sandwich shop. If she wasn't let to the front of the line immediately, no matter how many other customers were there, she'd go into the bathroom and take a massive shit right in the center of the room. I suspect she was either mentally handicapped or EXTREMELY vengeful.

Comment

Oh, dude, I am so sorry that happened to you.

You have a heck of way with words.

Comment

Hee. Turdlets; my new favorite word - can also be applied to hellspawn!

I remember when one of our poor cleaners had to follow a guy who kept pissing his wheelchair; 2 or 3 times I remember. Just ran the mop behind him as he wheeled to the door...
                        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I would think if I shit in public, id try to make an exit as soon as possible. I cant imagine the litte turdlets breaking free and plopping on the floor.

IPF...You need a raise.

Comment

Gads, how nasty! I'm so sorry that you had to clean up after that poor excuse for a human being. Seriously, who does that!? I understand that sometimes it comes on rather quickly and all, but to not even have the courtesy to get to a bathroom instead of leaving a trail all over the store?
                            "So, let's build a snowman! We can make him our best friend. We can name him Bob or we can name him Beowulf! We can make him tall, or we can make him not so tall!"

Comment

This reminds me of a video someone posted in check it out eons ago, with an elderly couple shopping. The woman all of a sudden stops, and you see her shaking her leg and something coming out of the pantleg. Yup, a turdlet. The husband just stands and watches. Then they both just proceed on.

Seriously, some people should not leave the house.
                              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                              X