Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, those car wash dryers, their a killer. All that wind will squish your car into a tiny cube, with you inside and it flick in the the Dumpster out back.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
      SHe must be related to those folks who pull the "out of order" signs off of vending machines and parking meters, and then go batshit angry when the machine "takes their money!"
      I've concluded that it's not that they can't understand it, just that they can't understand how it could possibly apply to them.

Because, of course, they're special.
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

"Touch Screen To Start"....Only way it could be simpler than that is if you go out with them & touch the screen yourself...lol.

Comment

I think your stories just gave me an aneurysm!!!

Gah. 'what's new about it?'
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth TonyDonuts View Post
            She sat there in the wash until the dryer cycled off, and then swiveled back up.

Then she drove out, and came into the store.

My thing was, she watched the big metal thing swing down. Was it that much of a stretch of the imagination to picture the thing swinging up?

Oh yeah, yeah it was.
            What had me about the story was that after carefully evading the dryer, she complained about the car wash not drying her car.

Comment

What grown-ass adult near my age (40) doesn't know how a car wash works??? I loved 'em when I was a kid, and I love 'em still. They haven't really changed all that much in the last 40 years. Brushes for jets, maybe, but the basic principal is still the same. Drive onto the track, turn your car off, glide through and watch the show!

Ok, my birth certificate says I'm 40. My brain refuses to advance past, oh, 7 or so.
              What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
              X