This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cigarettes and a ic3

So this new guy at work is super duper friendly, which is not a problem, and he's a cashier. Well I work in the photo department and when he has more then three people in his line I have to go help check out customers.

Well thats where the problem comes in; theres only one photo tech and a bunch of people who can ring up. As I'm sending customers back to him because I have to go to photo, a lady complained because I sent her back to get smokes over there but later in the line took a lady who needed smokes. I only got them cuz it was the last person in my line and i needed to get my ass to photo cuz there was also a line there.

So she gets all pissy and complains to the cashier who then calls the manager. From photo I can see her pointing and yelling and stuff. My manger calls me up to talk to me. After she leaves he simply says if it wont matter 15 seconds from now it doesnt matter and to get back to work. Now she comes in all the time and avoids me and gives me dirty looks....its pretty sweet cuz shes one of those people who see a price tag and ask how much and put up a fight about it.
    Last edited by Dave1982; 09-13-2010, 12:02 AM. Reason: wall o'text

Then you got off lucky, escaping from an SC like that.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Note: I work with the OP.

Lucky! I hate those customers.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Working...
      X