Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then you fit right in. This is the insane and evil group.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth bardicwench View Post
      I love our sigs.

And whipped cream? Would that be eaten off of a pie or off of a person? Either sounds fun & yummy.
      Quoth Mytical View Post
      Lol, you read my mind Mistress Bardicwench
      Quoth superhotelworker View Post
      LOL we're nuts. It's official.
      Guys . . . go get a room. Or go visit the Pervfest Thread and let it all hang out.

And yes, we're quite nuts here. Some of us are fruits and/or flakes too. We offer quite a variety pack.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I knew I felt at home..... I know I'm evil and I'm always being told I'm mad.

Oooh., I didn't know about the Pervfest thread! but I do now.......
        Last edited by Marmalady; 09-22-2010, 09:51 PM.
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Yes'm, my apologizes. On the up side, learn something new every day.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
            Guys . . . go get a room. Or go visit the Pervfest Thread and let it all hang out.

And yes, we're quite nuts here. Some of us are fruits and/or flakes too. We offer quite a variety pack.
            I'm getting a room next weekend... does that count?

And yeah... it's all sorts of fun here!

"Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
              Guys . . . go get a room.

Comment

Working...
              X