Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This guy will be in for quite the surprise when he checks out.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No updates that I know of. He extended his stay so he's with us another night. Last night he called to ask to be moved rooms in the morning. His room overlooks Motel 6 and he didn't like that. However in the morning he decided to stay in his current room with the Motel 6 view.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Update of sorts

This happened about 20 minutes before it was time to go.

SC comes to verify his checkout date. It's tomorrow. He gets confused because he was sure he extended until Sunday. I tell him that there must have been a miscommunication, but I can reserve a smoking King room for now and he can clear it up with the manager in the morning.

He asks what her name is. I tell him.

SC: And it seems you're not too bright either. What's her boss's name?

*Shit eating grin* Me: It's *Boss's name that sounds Indian because it is*

After being called dumb, I took great pleasure in that last line.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I don't get how you're dumb sweetie. You a) did your job right.. b) didn't do like I would have told him, Yes, I am happily owned by a lovely indian owner who is just as a nice as our former owner and C) I would have told him to leave. I have told guests I won't serve them the MINUTE they say anything close to what he did.
        *hugs*

Comment

I hate to say it, but I know what the guy is talking about. I have encountered many people of Indian ethnicity that have that sort of curry smell hanging on them. I think it gets on their clothes or something. It's not like it's the most offensive smell in the world, though...

Comment

I partially see where the guy got his stereotype from.. SOme hotels have live in managers that cook with extreme spices.. and it spread through the hotel. One of the hotels in [city two hours of north of me] has two owners that do so, but they are as nice as can be.

Comment

A lot of people don't realize because they're so used to the smells, but the chemicals they put into their bodies (both natural and manufactured) will affect the way your body smells. Strong spices, alcohol, things people smoke... they all will linger for a bit until they're completely out of your system.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
              X