This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Weird Call Tonight

OK I get we are a pizza place and we expect some level of prank calls, wrong numbers, children ordering with the parents coaching in the background, drunk/stoned persons, etc.

this call is one of the more strange ones I have taked.

Me - who else
    CC - Clueless caller

Me - <openning spiel which includes the specific name and location of my pizza place> "Will this be carry-out or delivery
    CC - YEAH What channel is the Beerfarts game on? (the Beerfarts are the MLB baseball team located inthe southern part of my state)
    Me - I'm sorry you have called <pizza place>. will this be for delivery or carry-out???
    CC - YEAH WHAT CHANNEL IS THE BEERFARTS GAME ON??????
    Me - you have called <PIZZA PLACE> may I HELP YOU???
    CC - YEAH WHAT CHANNEL IS THE BEERFARTS game on????
    Me _ I am sorry but I do not know
    CC - CLICK

as if <pizza place> is local branch of the library, or we must have initmate knowledge of all programs on all channels.

this is almost as bad as 4 years ago when the local NFL team was playing the New England team. some drunk NE fan called my store
    Me - Hi again
    SDC - stupid drunk caller

Me - < openning spiel>
    SCD - YEAH are you located in in <my town>????
    ME - (thinking a customer at a hotel checking to make sure we deliver to that hotel) YES we are located at <Address> in <my town>.
    SDC - WELL YOUR TEAM SUCKS. YOUARE ALL A BUNCH OF PUSSIES. I HOPE YOU LOOOOOOSSSSEEEEEE BIG TIME <CLICK>

Whoa there Einstein. that must have strained your Google skills to seek out a lonely little pizza shop in <my town> so you could harrass them.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

LOL Oh my gods. I'd have died on the second one from laughing. "I could give a flyin care less if we lose, all the football sucks dude." and then hang up. FB fans HATE that. LOL

Comment

I like your style, superhotelworker! I would be too!
      "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

i second super's opinion; prof sports are boring and people who lose their minds over them need help. serious help...

on these two think tanks, must be a lonely life they lead, if calling a pizza place is the highlight of their day.
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
          CC - YEAH What channel is the Beerfarts game on? (the Beerfarts are the MLB baseball team located inthe southern part of my state)
          "Channel Watch Something Else or Go To Bed Already."

Watching the Beerfarts play baseball right now is like watching two fat people trying to have sex sans lube. Like watching two full white plastic garbage bags slipping and slapping against each other.

Enjoy the thought kids.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

We get all kinds of weird questions at the bookstore, from people wanting help with homework to where is the nearest Gold Star chili place to what is Ann-Margret doing now (a stage show, incidentally) to what is that song that 102.7 plays all the time that goes, "Craaazy..".

I help when I have time, but not the homework kids.
            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              "Channel Watch Something Else or Go To Bed Already."

Watching the Beerfarts play baseball right now is like watching two fat people trying to have sex sans lube. Like watching two full white plastic garbage bags slipping and slapping against each other.

Enjoy the thought kids.
              Is this my day to be bombarded with bizarre mental images involving sex?
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                Is this my day to be bombarded with bizarre mental images involving sex?
                This is different from a normal day?

Comment

Quoth Solumina View Post
                  This is different from a normal day?
                  On here? Not really.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                  X