Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHW. I believe I already told you I like your stories but don't want to reenact them

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHW. I believe I already told you I like your stories but don't want to reenact them

Especially with stories I overheard.

Short one today. Had a guest complain about a bug in the room. We're not sure if it was even there or not. We moved him to a nicer room at no additional charge.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

LOL Ha! you got a scam too.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
      Especially with stories I overheard.

Short one today. Had a guest complain about a bug in the room. We're not sure if it was even there or not. We moved him to a nicer room at no additional charge.
      You know you shouldn't have sold him the KGB room...sheesh.

Comment

In soviet union..you bug the bugs? Wait..that doesn't work .. dang. Could be worse..could sit a box of pizza on a stand, fall asleep, and wake up to it swarming with ants...that was not fun.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth superhotelworker View Post
          LOL Ha! you got a scam too.
          Speaking of scams. I have one in mind if I ever go to Jester's bar. I'll put a mouse in my drink and then show it to Jester. This way I'll get a bunch of free drinks.

*cookies for reference*
          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Mouse in the bear bottle was "Strange Brew."

Ahhh! Take off, you hoser.
            Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
            Save the Ales!
            Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Working...
            X