This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding parties and my solution to them

I thought.. there'd be only ONE wedding party. Nope, 2. And thankfully, one knows how to behave.. the other.. not so much.

There's a guy from one of them currently outside with the group now. Earlier, the lone drunk ranger, decided since he couldn't remember his room, he was gonna knock on a door. He picked someone from their wedding, but still. So, I go up cause the guest was a bit bothered by it (Like I blame them) and tell him if he knocks on one more door, he goes.

Now, before I get told "that's not fair", I'll break this down easily:
    1. not even 5 minutes after shift start and Darlin and Mom are gone, this guy wants a key to his room, but can't give me his name, id or room number.. which means I can't help.
    2. He's trying to bum cigarettes off me. I don't smoke. No, I dunno where to get them this late, it's NOT MY HABIT!
    3. Told the guy currently vouching for his ass (the grooms dad), that "She's just got out it out for me cause she wants to lay me and can't."
    EW dude. Just.. no. Not with a full body condom on and the hazmat tent waiting for afterwards.

Oh and since the wedding parties are still pouring in, I've heard the following statements at least 10 times:
    1) My god there's a lot of bikes, can't you move them so WE can park?
    2.) So if my daughter wants to get a room here, can she?
    3) you have to be 21? That's not fair!
    4). Do you think I'm cute? (NO! NO NO NO!)

Oh and my solution:

Dear incoming guest / wedding party / group (Circle which applies),

We'd like to welcome you to our clean and hospitable hotel, but we would like to warn you ahead of time of the rules that we ask all of our guests to follow.

1.) No fighting with desk clerks or other guests.
    2.) No drunken parties after 12:30 on weeknights, 1 on weekends.
    3.) Respect all other hotels guests and staff.
    4.) If you can't hold your liquor or behave like an adult after consuming any, please stay home.
    5.) If you're asked to leave by the desk clerk or a police officer, comply please.

Breaking any of the above rules has one of two possible solutions.
    A) You get warned and comply with said warning or B) You get warned twice then kicked out.

Any of the following is a direct link to get you on DNR:
    1.) Harrassing, scaring or going beyond "Nice" to "Creepy" standards with the desk clerks, other staff or guests.
    2.) Smoking ANYTHING in a non smoking room.
    3.) Smoking pot or any other illegal drug.

By signing below you give us the right to kick you out should you break the rules or cause a bigger disturbance than can be listed here. If you have a problem with this, cancel your room now.

___________ (Name)_________ (Date)______

I still think you should just flash your shiney whenever they get uppity. :3

Comment

Wow Superhotworker, sounds like a rough night. I'm not a fan of big groups even though it does mean money for the hotel. The ones I've had tend to be loud an obnoxious and think they're the only ones staying there.

Since you have some large groups, this probably means you're sold out? That's going to be fun answering that question 10 times per guest.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I think it's official... Hero like SHW, isn't this the second time he's referred SHW as SuperHOTworker?

As for all your drunken guests SHW...I offer cookies.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
          isn't this the second time he's referred SHW as SuperHOTworker?
          3rd or 4th actually. I do it because I think it's kinda funny.
          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I'm going through and organizing a friend's MP3 library and thought I'd found a hit:

'Who Is SHW?'

Unfortunately, the title is really 'Who Is She?'

Fap.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
              3rd or 4th actually. I do it because I think it's kinda funny.
              Some of us still think you have a crush on her.
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Too bad. I's a taken girly :P

Comment

Working...
                X